Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ideas I am sure have occurred to many here...

How many Mexicans can leave Mexico itself before Mexico is no longer considered a sovereign country? 40%? 50%?

Why does our government treat Vincente Fox like he is the legitimate leader of his country when he is in fact invading ours? Why do even Republican leaders "ass kiss" this sorry-ass terrorist excuse of a president who has got to considered one of the worst enemies our country has ever had?

Are we going to have to invade part of Mexico in order to create a "corridor" to return illegal Mexico citizens back to their homeland? Are we going to have to create a demilitarized zone so that resettled immigrants can be protected from their own Mexican government? Why haven't we invaded Mexico already? Why is the United Nations always "for" Mexico, but "against" the US and always has their greedy paws out to the US and not Mexico for more Kofi Annan "spending" money?

How can anyone not think of these things without their blood boiling?

No.....I have nightmares even when I try not to think about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how does their neighbor to the south feel? I don't think Hugo Chavez is an admirer of our unelected Vice-President Vincente Fox any more than he is of our El Presidente Jorge Bush
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The U.N. has a plan...it's to make the whole world on one pay scale....they vote against us every chance they get...yet they want our money....like every foreign country...all they want is money from us...I've had it with all of them....

One of the U.N.'s plans is to get every US citizen that works in cities, to live closer to where they work, to pile us all on top of each other...I envision a Japan style apt. building...thereby stopping pollution from your cars....keeping the rest of America for animal refuges...really for the rich to live where they want.....

It's called Agenda 21
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!