Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Topsecret10: You wrote please help. What wouuld you like help with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFarmer
    And a note to any Latinos still uncommited on the issue of immigration enforcement, when illegal aliens steal identity they do not go looking for birth certificates with names like Smith, Johnson, Jones or even O'Brian. The largest victims in identity theft occuring because of the illegal immigration problem are Latino natives and law abiding legal immigrants. They are the ones with the "right names" for the illegal aliens to try to pass themselves off as.
    Yep that happens quite a bit. I'm Hispanic and one of my relatives had her identity stolen back in 2003. An illegal woman had been using her identity for a few months before a employee at retail store ran a credit check and realized that the illegal was using a stolen identity. Luckily my cousin wasn't hurt financially or legally because of that crime. There have been other stories of American Hispanics being victimized through identity theft. I remember there was one story in Los Angeles back in 2006 or 2007. An American Hispanic woman decided to become a police officer and contacted LAPD about employment. During background checks it was discovered that the woman's identity had been stolen and she end up having to spend quite bit of money for legal fees and other expenses to clear up things.

Even Puerto Ricans who don't live in the U.S. have had their identities stolen and used because of their citizenship status.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/2 ... 26796.html
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

And a note to any Latinos still uncommited on the issue of immigration enforcement, when illegal aliens steal identity they do not go looking for birth certificates with names like Smith, Johnson, Jones or even O'Brian. The largest victims in identity theft occuring because of the illegal immigration problem are Latino natives and law abiding legal immigrants. They are the ones with the "right names" for the illegal aliens to try to pass themselves off as.
    This is usually the case, my ex-husband has a hispanic last name and he has had numerous problems with identity theft. One day we received a letter in the mail from a court in Tucson demanding that he pay for overdrafting an account there. The man has never even set foot inside of Tucson let alone open a bank account there. Also, a car dealership in North Carolina keeps insisting that he purchased a vehicle there and it is the same deal, he has never been there.

You would be surprised though the amount of illegals who do have the nerve to use very English last names. I have seen it happen a few times.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

This is usually the case, my ex-husband has a hispanic last name and he has had numerous problems with identity theft. One day we received a letter in the mail from a court in Tucson demanding that he pay for overdrafting an account there. The man has never even set foot inside of Tucson let alone open a bank account there. Also, a car dealership in North Carolina keeps insisting that he purchased a vehicle there and it is the same deal, he has never been there.

You would be surprised though the amount of illegals who do have the nerve to use very English last names. I have seen it happen a few times.
    I read an article where some have even used Irish names in the past. There was a case where someone got arrested in Miami Dade who used the last name of McCoy and they were Guatamalan if I recall correctly. With a woman it is harder to catch from the get go as they can mix marry but men it is more obvious. In cases where a male who is Spanish speaking with an accent and a non hispanic last name they take them to headquarters where they get fingerprinted and checked against others on file including immigrations data base. Often times they have been deported and came back and sometimes more than once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12