Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idiot politicians ideas to handle water shortages...

In georgia, where we have at least 2-4 million illegals of different nationalities statewide, who don't pay for anything, here is their solution:

We are on a water ban, and have been for a couple of years with a total ban since summer. Can't clean porch, wash a car, water plants, nothing.

They are going to RAISE water bills to encourage less use, even though the Metro area has cut water use by 10%. In suburbs and outlying areas where most illegals live, there has been no reduction in water use.

The idiot solution is to raise everyone's bill and discourage water use. Why not fine those that use more than their share, like 10 illegals to a 1 bedroom apartment. Fine the slum lord. Fine the businesses like COKE and PEPSI, the biggest users in the state??

Instead another "solution" that takes money from the poor and middle class to support businesses and deadbeats that don't pay.

Their are plenty of car washes that employ illegals operating. Why not shut them down first?

I resent having to pay an illegal to wash my car.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Save water--deport the illegals. Seriously contact your mayor and city council and bring up that point....you are in a water crisis situation.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Feel for you Bootsalinda, I do. I think you could petition your reps to ship our extra water from here. We have more than our share just in rain in this last month, that could fill your quickly emptying lakes fast. I am not joking. I think Oregon and Washington could make a great revenue by catching the storm waters and shipping out to other parts of the country.

For example, the other day, I went to someones house to dismantle a swingset for my almost 3 year old grandson (took my two kids, teen son to help), it started raining so hard that we were soaked to the skin in about two minutes, and to top it off, this area has seen so much rain that the yard we were in was nothing but a huge spongy mudhole (in our rainiest time, which is October to May, the ground gets so water soaked that it actually feels spongy, and grass will get covered by the earth from underneath, mud).

We also have had some severely affected areas, that one whole town has nearly all been flooded, and somewhat ruined by flooding, and one major route, I-5) had to be totally shut down due to a section destroyed by flooding and buckling of the black top.

As for the insanity of your city people wanting to raise water rates, what a bunch of jerks.

We know firsthand how the illegals act about not playing by the rules. Our landlord told everyone when he took over this complex that there would be no car washing here. Most complexes have these rules. However, the guy next door, young, and ever so proud of his vehicle, whom BTW works out in a nursery in muddy conditions, MUST wash his car EVERY day, and sometimes twice.

He was given a last and final warning not to wash it, or get kicked out the next time he was caught. So the landlord capped the front hose hook-up. I predicted this guy would bring an extra hose in to tap into the backyard hose outlet, well he did, but then started brining it through the garage from the washer outlet in their kitchen at 6 am in order to still wash his precious car!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know that in some areas, illegals intercept the water lines for their own use. That means someone else (other than them) is stuck with a huge water bill.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    DOOTS!!! Hah, that's so funny, my daughters boyfriend named their kitten PootyDOOTS (she wanted to name her "Dehlila"!!)

Anyways, the issue of water being diverted, have seen this done with electricity too. My brother and his wife lived in town in a nicer mobile home park, and there was a home behind them (house outside the park). One month they received an electric bill well over 700 dollars! So they began having their furnace and all other major draws of electricity checked to no avail, and the electric company would not come out to look at their meter, or anything, to help them figure out why.

Due to all of the time spent trying to dispute this amount and the eletric company dragging it's feet on doing a line and box inspection, their bill skyrocketed to over 1400 the next month. They told the electric company to come out or they would call a lawyer. Company finally came out and found that someone had tapped into their pole, which was told to them that was an unsecured hook-up (it is supposed to be capped by the electrician who first set it up).

Electric company would still not reduce their bill, and would not admit that due to them not inspecting earlier, that they had any responsibility in the theft of my brother and sister-in-laws service.

My brother told me the following month, the whole huge crew living in that house left abruptly, he said he thought there was at least 15 people living there at one time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Ft. Worth, Texas, they found that a lot of people had bypassed the water meter. Now the report didn't say they were illegals, but the reporter did knock on a couple of doors and both were hispanics.

Guess what they did? Add a whole $50 to the next bill!!!

I don't know about Ft. Worth, but in most places water, sewer and sometimes garbage are all on the same bill. So these people were not just scamming water, but other things as well.

You know the city employ that read those meters knew they were being bypassed. He/she knew someone was living in those houses and ne wasn't reading the meter. That person should be charged with something.

We don't even realize how much and in how many ways the illegals are costing us money. That is money that is being taken from our children, our grandchildren.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)