Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Baldwin
    So, the sixty-four million dollar question seems to be, Is George W. Bush an egomaniac, without conscience or regard for his own party, or is he a bumbling, stumbling, simpleton-cowboy who is really as dumb as he talks, or is he deliberately and meticulously (with much help, of course) orchestrating America's entrance into Daddy Bush's "New World Order"? I personally believe the correct answer is found behind curtain number three.
    Pres. George Walker Bush
    Phillips Academy, Andover '64
    Yale University, B.A. in History '68
    Harvard Business School, MBA '75

Rest assured, these creds do not originate behind curtain number two, regardless of how "folksy" he talks.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Chicagoscrewed,, to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Chuck Baldwin":8zxyruxs
    So, the sixty-four million dollar question seems to be, Is George W. Bush an egomaniac, without conscience or regard for his own party, or is he a bumbling, stumbling, simpleton-cowboy who is really as dumb as he talks, or is he deliberately and meticulously (with much help, of course) orchestrating America's entrance into Daddy Bush's "New World Order"? I personally believe the correct answer is found behind curtain number three.
    Pres. George Walker Bush
    Phillips Academy, Andover '64
    Yale University, B.A. in History '68
    Harvard Business School, MBA '75

Rest assured, these creds do not originate behind curtain number two, regardless of how "folksy" he talks.[/quote:8zxyruxs]
    Wow, Bush got his BA in the same subject that I did!

I guess they didn't teach about the Roman Empire and the Mexican War at Yale.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

When i was in school, i knew a guy who liked drugs. He liked them a lot - all of them. His dad was rich enough for him to enjoy them thoroughly and as often as he liked. When the semester was finished, his 0.0 GPA reflected how much he enjoyed drugs, but becuase daddy was so rich and decided to add a wing to one of the buildings, he got to stay.

Schools are no longer institutions of higher learning, but rather businesses who teach people sometimes. They are every bit as relient on private donations as they are corporate and aren't above passing those along that don't deserve it. My guess - door number 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    When i was in school, i knew a guy who liked drugs. He liked them a lot - all of them. His dad was rich enough for him to enjoy them thoroughly and as often as he liked. When the semester was finished, his 0.0 GPA reflected how much he enjoyed drugs, but becuase daddy was so rich and decided to add a wing to one of the buildings, he got to stay.

Schools are no longer institutions of higher learning, but rather businesses who teach people sometimes. They are every bit as relient on private donations as they are corporate and aren't above passing those along that don't deserve it. My guess - door number 2 and 3.
    Exactly. And those defensive line-men at USC somehow pass all of their courses as well. Go figure.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12