Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the continuation of Bush tax cuts are passed

will this mean that there will be several turncoat republicans that will vote yes on the dream act??? I am getting very worried.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

You keep calling these numbers, you'll be so busy callin' you won't have time to worry!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221279.html
    Don't worry just keep calling, we all are calling!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The way I see it. The Nightmare Dream Act is a way for both Republican and Democrat businesses to clear themselves of the criminal acts of aiding and abetting. And they are dealing you know it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    What is going on is that the senate is voting on cloture for the tax bill right now ,

It is delayed while senators return to Washington

This is only for cloture , If it passes and it should , then it is opened for debate and amends

This could get ugly , tricky and not going to be a fast deal , Whatever the senate comes up with the house also has to pass off on , Its a given a whole dung heap of dems don't like it to begin with.

This could eat up the whole rest of the session , and I expect it to

WE ARE WATCHING , WE WILL REPORT

At this time MAKE THOSE CALLS , If anything breaks in the senate it will be reported on the senate thread