Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree!!! This is a sore point with me also. His pole ratings are in the toilet because of his stance on the illegal alien issue.

The MSM knows this also, the only one with enough courage to give it more than a few minutes of their talk show is Lou Dobbs.

This is an issue that at least 85% of the American public agree. You can not tell me that the MSM don't know this. They have their agenda, that is a certainty.

Just another quick point, last week Bush gave a speech in India and he talked about outsourcing of American High Tech workers being good for America. (yeah like NAFTA was good)

This week his poll numbers are the lowest yet.

See a coincidence?

I think Americans are getting afraid we all are going to loose our jobs and have to work at the burger stand.

IMHO
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I took notice that his poll numbers began a free fall after he said that the minuteman were vigilantes
    That was the day I turned against him and started to suspect everything he says or does. I knew when he ran that he was a great lover of illegal aliens because he said it straight up and frequently. But he also professed to be an American. The day he said the Minutemen were "vigilantes" I knew he had turned on his own people. I knew he wasn't an American. To me, even if he disagreed with their plan, he should NEVER have said any such thing about his own people to a foreign leader. I will never forgive him for that one sentence but it showed me, and thousands of others, who he really is.

I guess I naively believed that the House and the Senate were going to take up the cause against illegal aliens so I didn't much care what Bush said. I thought he might do something about other pressing matters like social security or health care. Bottom line, the entire lot of them is nothing but a huge disappointment that needs to be thrown out on their collective ear.

I participate in several forums and the Iraq situation is most definitely a major contributing factor to Bush's lack of popularity. People are angry that their sons and daughters were sent to fight a war without proper training or equipment. In fact, people started on that subject the minute he announced that troops had been deployed to Iraq. I admit I was skeptical about attacking Iraq, but I thought he at least knew what he was talking about. The day after the Iraqi people had their election was the day our troops should have come home, in my opinion.

Many people didn't want Bush to begin with. I think it is safe to say the majority didn't want him, since so many who voted for him openly admit they saw him as the least evil of the two contenders.

Others changed their attitude toward Bush over the Patriot Act when it came to light that he was using it to spy on Americans. The more he pushes it, the more angry people become. Not because it might be as bad as perceived but because he used it to abuse his power.

Still more blew a gasket when he told the press that he would "veto" any Senate vote to block the sale of port operations to Dubai.

I'm pretty much disgusted with him right along with the rest of the people we sent to Washington to speak for us for just about all those things. But I have to admit that I'm more angry with the Senators over the border issues than I am Bush because I never expected anything from Bush. He campaigned before the 2000 election for amnesty. The best we could hope for was that the Legislative body of this government would prevent him from handing the illegal aliens the amnesty he so freely said he wanted to give. Will they? Or will they keep on fiddling around until there is a new president and our borders are non-existent?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are still quite a few Bushbots in a state of denial.
    Just like with any leader, there are always a few sheep that are willing to following him like a bunch of lemmings off the cliff and into hell no matter what he does. It's like nothing you can say or do will ever convince them that Jorge Bush is bad. Bush could do whatever and they'll find a way to justify it because politics is their religion and the RNC talking points is their bible. Even Hitler had his followers.

We just have to do a better job of convincing the ones who still have their heads buried in the sand and don't have a clue as to what's going on. More people are waking up each day, but we still have alot of work to do.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12