Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I hear this one more time from a Bush Spokeshole

I just heard on the news about Bush's approval ratings and a idea of a possible shakeup in the whitehouse, Bush's main spokeshole dismisses the idea and says "oh no Bush is very committed to doing the will of the American people and pushing HIS AGENDA for the good of the American people. Say what? Who's agenda? Again he thinks he knows what's best for us better than we do. Am I the only one who sees this? Gee maybe your condescending, arrogant, elitest attitude is one of the reasons why your approval ratings are in the toilet.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Am I the only one that has noticed that the MSM media never talks about Illegal Immigration when they say his poll numbers are down?

I am convinced his low poll numbers are not because of the Iraq War like they always say but because of his guest worker plan for immigration and his talk about the work that Americans will not do.

I took notice that his poll numbers began a free fall after he said that the minuteman were vigilantes

I have not seen one pundit or news talking head ever bring this up.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I happened to catch part of the Montel Williams TV show yesterday. Lou Dobbs was a guest who used a phase something very much like "he has an arrogance of power" in referring to President Bush. I think Lou hit the nail on the head with that description, as you did with yours, Dman. So, no you are not the only one to notice.

There are still quite a few Bushbots in a state of denial. Most of the rest of us have already moved on to anger, frustration, or depression. I hope I never get to acceptance and reconciliation. (I think those are the correct "stages of grief" steps.)

Banned
    BlueHills,

Well said. As for me, I'll be dead LONG before I get to 'acceptance and reconciliation.'

dxd
    "acceptance and reconciliation" equals surrender

THERE WILL BE NO SURRENDER!!! NOT NOW, NOT EVER

As a matter of fact, bush proposed his amnesty in 2001(before 9-11) so anyone who is still wondering about bush, might need to follow the yellow brick road.

Real Americans will NEVER surrender to illegal alien invaders, illegal alien advocates, treasonous elected officials, plutocrats or a combination thereof.

O, yes, I had noticed...it frustrates me that when they're giving the 'reasons' for his plummet they never mention the REAL reason...and that's illegal aliens romping about in this country and the southern border still open to all comers.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Real Americans will NEVER surrender to illegal alien invaders, illegal alien advocates, treasonous elected officials, plutocrats or a combination thereof.
    I second that emotion. And add:

Oh we're making a list
    and checking it twice
    traitors will soon
    Be paying the price.....

Yes, double-talking scum are soon going down!

We see you when your selling
    Our country for your gain
    We know when you've been selling out
    So watch out, here comes the pain!

Oh, you better watch out
    your better switch gears
    or youll soon be facing
    your worst fears

Yes, all you sellouts are soon going down!

HO HO HO!! MERRY ELECTION TO ALL!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    DcSA,

I'm gonna work on finishing that one! Too Good!!!

Feel free, Pinestraw! Im sure we can add lots of verses I just got it started.......
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Am I the only one that has noticed that the MSM media never talks about Illegal Immigration when they say his poll numbers are down?

I am convinced his low poll numbers are not because of the Iraq War like they always say but because of his guest worker plan for immigration and his talk about the work that Americans will not do.

I took notice that his poll numbers began a free fall after he said that the minuteman were vigilantes

I have not seen one pundit or news talking head ever bring this up.
    You're right. Everytime I hear on the news, of Bush's low poll numbers, and they always say it's because of Iraq. IT'S NOT IRAQ, IT'S SELLING OUT AMERICAN WORKERS, AND THIS HORRIBLE IMMIGRATION MESS.
    I've even emailed Bush and told him his polls would rise if he would get tough on the border issues.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast