Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Muslims don’t have to buy into Obamacare because “it

We are now getting tens of thousands of muslim "refugees" and illgals, they are taking over entire towns on MN, NB, CO, TN. they don't have to buy insurance becaseu is OFFENDS their religion, but they line up at the hospitals to be taken care of.

From Hillbuzz.

QUESTION: If Muslims don’t have to buy into Obamacare because “it offends their religionâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is very funny.

but

I do support universal healthcare. All civilized nations have it except the US. Since this issue has arisen I have become very aware of conservative leaders and talkers parrotting talking points with no great originality (actually the lack of originality was a key clue), obviously created for them by the insurance/Big Pharma industry. At this point in time I agree with Michael Moore that if we get rid of the insurance industry we can most likely afford universal healthcare.

This year, with no warning, my husband's insulin went from $3.50 to $350 per month. This due to a lump sum payment received last year. Common sense to some but we haven't been down this road before and nobody bothered to warn us. The lump sum was only in our possession long enough for us to pay Caesar. If we had known that the momentary receipt of it would be used to kill my husband this year we would of course have hoarded some for his insulin. So the insurance company does not have to listen to reason, our explanation, or look at our situation or receipts. They feel like a Mexican Drug Cartel. Seriously.

People have been getting screwed every which way for too long. Lots of employers "offer" healthcare but don't pay the employees enough to buy it. Lots of jobs don't offer it. Others screw with your hours just before you are due to qualify - just so they can disqualify you. Healthcare is an issue that has been used to create a slavish mentality in US workers and then employers wonder about all the sabotage, theft and just generally piss poor attitude - they created it with their stinginess! We have warfare in the workplace but they want to blame us, import illegals and say we can't or won't do it, or outsource or replace us with machines.

A lifetime of watching this has disenfranchised me from our democratic capitalist system, not that I am embracing any other, but clearly this is not working for working people.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Per the Religion part...

I have no clue, but I do know you would have to file paperwork with the IRS to get tax exempt status. So the form might have some of the requirements on it. Its a good place to start.

sarum, insurance companies in most parts keeps prices down. The only downside for them is that they are required to look out for their shareholders over their customers. Which is what most people have problems with. With saying that, in my opinion, if you want to change the way the insurance companies operate. Demand the 14th Amendment be changed. Then demand all laws that were created by it be looked at. This would actually change America itself. If you are wondering why, here is a link with a little info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Oh by the way, long time reader, just never post

My friends all over the planet pay much less for Rx in nations without insurance companies and with universal healthcare than what US citizens pay for the exact same Rx - with insurance. Now that healthcare has become such an issue they do comparisons as a friendly act just to help us know that what we have going on here is seriously wrong. Some people went to Turkey. The Rx there was $2 with no insurance. Came home - purchased same Rx with their insurance - cost them $90.

"Something long" re- your link - yes Citizen's United really mucked things up. Tough issue and requires more study on my part - it's really changing the face of the election process this season.

The Sheeples have no choice and must pay for whatever the government demands of them because without the Sheeples how would Washington politicians fill their pockets and keep the welfare-warfare system going? It would collapse. And we can't have that. That's why you can't start a religion just to escape paying for Obamacare. The oligarchy owns the Supreme Court so how do you think they are going to rule on the issue of mandatory insurance?

The insurance industry is a parasite on our nation. Without them and their obscene profits taken from our sick bodies - we would be able to afford universal healthcare. Just nobody has the stomach for doing the job correctly because it would be that many more people unemployed and that many more politicians' pockets losing their gold. At this point in time I view all insurance as a protection racket just as criminal as when the mobsters came and trashed your small family business (or the cops did) in order that you pay them weekly "protection money." Same thing only made legal - decriminalized. This spoken by someone who has insurance but can't get proper medical care and is only alive by a miracle (several actually), not by the Hippocratic Oath.

I recently realized that each and every time I or a family member has been to the hospital on emergency - the only time we got proper medical care is when we TOLD hospital staff what was wrong. WE HAVE TO KNOW ALREADY - WE HAVE TO SELF-DIAGNOSE AND TELL THEM - OTHERWISE THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY PROVEN THEMSELVES INCAPABLE OF FINDING THE PROBLEM!

Everything from heart attack to adrenal tumor to appendicitis and gall bladder we would have died from if we had not taken our non-medical minds to the task and done the research and told hospital staff what the diagnosis was. This is the state of medical in the US. BUT DOCTORS ROUTINELY HATE INTERNET. Well if they would honor their oath we could get on with our lives instead of having to be medical sleuths in order to have a life at all!