Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF THEY HAVE BEEN HERE 5 YEARS THEY GET AMNESTY

Part of the "agreement" between Frist and the Democrats is if the illegals have been here for 5 years, they get amnesty, 2-5 years a "path" to citizenship according to a report from the Lou Dobbs Show that aired 05/11/06. I am moving my retirement monies out of this country. I would rather vote for a three headed goat than for Frist for President, or MaCain or anyone else that has been part of this betrayal of my country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And there's many people that feel the same way. I'll vote this November and in 2008 if I have to crawl to the polling booth. I'm going to influence as many people as I can to vote and vote these guys out of office.
    Amnesty supporters need to be kicked out of office. The Republicans need to be bounced also to give them a wake up call. You might say that we'll then only get amnesty supporters but they need to learn a lesson and it's time to start teaching!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The idiots should know that ALL of the ILLEGALS will claim to have been here 5 years. Look at all the fake documents out there now! This is disgusting and it's a joke. These fools are going to be out of a job and it's up to us make sure of that!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

What an insult to those who have recently gone through the process legally. I'd be mad as heck.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

DS

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    The idiots should know that ALL of the ILLEGALS will claim to have been here 5 years. Look at all the fake documents out there now! This is disgusting and it's a joke. These fools are going to be out of a job and it's up to us make sure of that!
    The thing that is so sad and I'm sure you all know this, but business' are hiring "illegals", because they can get away with paying them less money, than the legal minimum wage. I am a general manager, in the Hospitality Industry and this has been common practice for as long as I have been in this business. Loose their jobs?

WELCOME DS! Glad to have you aboard.

Yup, the hospitality union is pushing for amnesty. Let us know how it's going in your part of the country.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the African American community? Are they taking part in this fight? They are also been hurt and will be much more when these illegas get what they are demanding.

I have a friend, who is black and lives in California, whose son applied for a job in a fast food place and was told they had already hired someone, what was not true. When the young man was leaving he heard the manager say in Spanish: "These n**** think they can fill the shoes of a Hispanic kid." My friend's son is fluent Spanish.

The interesting thing is that a good part of the customers was African-Americans and not one was speaking Spanish. What means: they are welcome to spend their money there but not to work there.

They thought about getting a lawyer and suing the place but soon realized it was a waste of time and money. We are sure an illegal got the job.

That's not a compromise. That what they had planned before that was shot down.