Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you can not speak Spanish then you can leave! New CVS?

CVS Drug Stores have commenced phasing-out English labeling and advertising. All products will slowly be changed to address Spanish only; English will be on the back of packaging and in small print.

CHECK THIS OUT (believe what you see first-hand, visit CVS):

Prime example of the CVS Corporation change over to Spanish: the CVS product:

“ NOPALINA - LINAZA PLUS “ ...

is only for desired customers (dark-skinned, Spanish speakers). It is a high-visibility item, with a big SALE price, connected to the CVS Customer Card program, ONLY for SPANISH SPEAKERS. In a Homestead, Florida CVS Store, it was witnessed that a non-Spanish speaking black American woman asked a woman in the pharmacy what this product was (it was in SPANISH), and she was laughed-off with the answer, I do not know!â€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

redlander,

Welcome to Alipac.

Did this happen to you?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac Redlander!

Come on you've got to tell us what the "nopalina linaza plus" is.

In the CVS near me-northern Virginia,I have actually witnessed the heavily accented pharmacist yell to a frustrated customer(who was leaving the store)-something along the line of-Don't come back,we don't need to have customers like you! Yelled it from the pharmacy counter!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

If this is CVS's attitude then they will turn away 80 million aging baby boomers who will need medications. This does not seem like a wise business decision on their part.

Hey! It says Made in the USA!!!!!!!!

Grown in Canada. 100% Canadian Flax Seed.

Confused? Grown in Canada, Packaged? USA??? Distributed??? USA???

Interesting! Look at the blended image at the top. Mexican/Candian Flag
    This is flax seeds harvested in Canada. How crazy is that? Who distributes this product? Mexico?

http://www.nopalinalinaza.net/

They have an English version of this product.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I misposted my response, sri

It is a energy mix that is mixed into a drink, such as milk. Somewhat like those drinks by Amway or those big pyramid vitamin sales companies of yore. I had to look twice, as the package was rather large. I read it and saw that it was just another way to greatly enrich urine. There was a flurry of unhappy people that brought it to my attention. I am just going across the street in the future, to Walgreens.
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

CVS lost my business almost 15 years ago- when they changed the name from REVCO to CVS and replaced seasoned, competent pharmacists with jerks and idiots. Been dealing with a 'home town' drug store since.

They lost my business as well. Walgreens is not far behind the globalist trend either. I here their announcements now in English and Spanish now.

I will only go to mom and pop shop convenience stores now.

Yes

Yes, Dixie, ...That is what confused me the most af first. All the little flags. I thought it was sporting equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    redlander,

Welcome to Alipac.

Did this happen to you?

Dixie
    You have striking avatar. I like it. Thanks for the welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast