Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohflyingone wrote:

He is taking this country down! I have to wonder if the real reason we are in Iraq is to keep our military away so that Bush can finish this country off with the common north american community plan.
    I have begun to suspect a direct correlation as well. What we are witnessing is the dismantling of America by an extremely diabolical and determined "regime" which has absolutely no intention of following established law or doing what is right for this nation. In their zeal to achieve a NAC, and ultimately NWO, America's people, her rich history, and her language are veiwed as nothing more than collateral damage if it means achieving their goal.

Though I will NEVER give up, it is very apparent that the elitists are sticking to a well planned (in advance) schedule with no intention of being delayed.

I don't think many people back then even knew what "New World Order" meant. And I still think there are way too many people out there who don't have a clue.
    You are so "right on" here! It is impossible for some to actually wrap their heads around the concept that our "leaders/lawmakers" could actually be the architects of our demise, as a sovereign nation. That said, unlimited illegal immigration and an amnesty is CRUCIAL to the success of their goal.

We must do everything in our power to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Ohflyingone wrote:

He is taking this country down! I have to wonder if the real reason we are in Iraq is to keep our military away so that Bush can finish this country off with the common north american community plan.
    I have begun to suspect a direct correlation as well. What we are witnessing is the dismantling of America by an extremely diabolical and determined "regime" which has absolutely no intention of following established law or doing what is right for this nation. In their zeal to achieve a NAC, and ultimately NWO, America's people, her rich history, and her language are veiwed as nothing more than collateral damage if it means achieving their goal.

Though I will NEVER give up, it is very apparent that the elitists are sticking to a well planned (in advance) schedule with no intention of being delayed.
    Wow. That is scarey. So, WMD's was a made-up plot to go to war against Iraq so that Bush could carry out his plans here? Maybe those closed military bases are to be put to use when Mexico, Canada and the US become one North Anerican continent? I guess the military bases are for "DISRUPTERS" who will protest against open borders? All of this isnt that far-fetched really. The NWO people do say that this plan will be intact by 2010.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I don't think many people back then even knew what "New World Order" meant. And I still think there are way too many people out there who don't have a clue.
    You are so "right on" here! It is impossible for some to actually wrap their heads around the concept that our "leaders/lawmakers" could actually be the architects of our demise, as a sovereign nation. That said, unlimited illegal immigration and an amnesty is CRUCIAL to the success of their goal.

We must do everything in our power to stop them.
    TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

http://www.rense.com/general16/imm.htm

It explains the New World Order and illegal immigration
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't even like talking about him anymore. It's like talking about spilled milk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are all starting to get the "big picture" - finally! I've been trying to say it for years now, but no one would believe me. Keep in mind that not ALL Congressmen and Senators are the enemy. However, those higher above them for the most part ARE!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123