Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you can stomach it;Bush speaking on FOX news now

Jorge reportedly to make "remarks on immigration" at Irvine rally airing on FOX News now.

You, like me might need to keep a barf bag handy and monitor your blood pressure.

Re: If you can stomach it;Bush speaking on FOX news now

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Jorge reportedly to make "remarks on immigration" at Irvine rally airing on FOX News now.

You, like me might need to keep a barf bag handy and monitor your blood pressure.
    Thanks. but no thanks, watching Ted Kennedy this weekend was more than enough

Re: If you can stomach it;Bush speaking on FOX news now

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue

Thanks. but no thanks, watching Ted Kennedy this weekend was more than enough
    He's majoring on Iraq and giving them democracy.

HOW ABOUT PRESERVING THE DEMOCRACY OF THE UNITED STATES FIRST?????

It's time to get out of Iraq and take care of matters at HOME!

Oh...I got him on.......I swear I want to smack that man everytime he says "they're doing the work Americans won't do and that's a fact".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have my barf bag next to me and it is filling up.....he talks through his butt...nothing but sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Oh...I got him on.......I swear I want to smack that man everytime he says "they're doing the work Americans won't do and that's a fact".

Did he say that again? I thought he would have learned his lesson..maybe his staff isn't talking to him....Has he become the Emporer w/ no clothes?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Loved the part about fixing the phony documents........there going to get tamper-proof temp. worker cards, greencards etc. Now if I get this.....there isn't a run on forging those cards. It's our American documents they are forging. So......this does what to FIX the problem?

Plus he said something to the effect......the American people say this and I say ain't gonna happen.. So, in essence, what the heck do we know, HE'S gonna do what he want's to do.

Other than that.......usual phrases and bs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Loved the part about fixing the phony documents........there going to get tamper-proof temp. worker cards, greencards etc.
    Just like those tamper proof cards they piloted in El Paso TX right after 9-11. There are now 10,000+ of those tamper proof cards forged and letting people cross the border illegally each day!

Everytimne he says the jobs Americans will not do , I wish mod-edit.
    I noticed not one MSM broadcast is allowing live coverage of the Question and Answer period.

Fox even cutoff Ward Connelly for criticizing Bush and broke off his criticism to cover the Mosaaui trial

Your watching the propaganda live and how they screen what you see. They are afraid some MM will ask a question
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Loved the part about fixing the phony documents........there going to get tamper-proof temp. worker cards, greencards etc.
    Just like those tamper proof cards they piloted in El Paso TX right after 9-11. There are now 10,000+ of those tamper proof cards forged and letting people cross the border illegally each day!
    Instead of fixing the phony documents, how about fixing the people that make and use them? Oh, that makes too much sense to enforce our laws.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast