Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Edwards, but only if he can bring back my dead relatives and make me rich.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Obama is doomsday scary. Edwards
    Chris Matthews was gushing that Obama is "a man of the world"...... "he came to us by way of Indonesia and Kenya"...."he's a man of the Third World in some ways, here to help us rejoin the world".........
    Described thus, I couldn't help but wonder if he had Obama confused with our Savior or an undercover Antichrist. The last thing this country needs is a President who views himself/herself as a "citizen of the world"; who believes national sovereignty is an outdated notion that is anathema to the progressive vision. To me, Obama epitomizes that---he's a man who seemingly has no roots. He could fall asleep in De Moines and wake up in Jakarta without the slightest disorientation. I suspect he'd like us all to evolve to that point.

Oh, and I'd pick Edwards if someone held a gun to my head.

Banned

Re: If you had to vote democrat.....

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    I know that some of you would commit suicide before you voted democrat,but if you had to who would it be???? Mine would be Edwards.
    Ron Paul

Canada, maybe Australia.. ooopss.. uhhh.. Canada, maybe Australia

If I had to vote Democrat I wouldn't vote. Edwards wife was upset because their neighbors owned guns that man is pure scum.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Chris Matthews was gushing that Obama is "a man of the world"...... "he came to us by way of Indonesia and Kenya"...."he's a man of the Third World in some ways, here to help us rejoin the world".........

This is the attitude of the pundits and that's why he is scary to me. He is being pushed and pushed hard.

Ron Paul is not a democrat - he is an old time Republican - when Republicans were Republican - and not corporatists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    Iam telling you what it is going to be Huckabee ticket, he got the religious vote and we are dead period!
    The only other state Huckabee may win is SC and that is a BIG maybe !
    Well, we have NH coming up on the 9th correct so we shall see how he does as well. Iam rather disturbed by the religious vote as i didn't see it during Bush that those religious are so blind to not see what is going on. What does that tell you?
    That he is even a better liar than Bush!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    That he is even a better liar than Bush!!
    Maybe even a better liar than that other guy from Arkansas?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

This is the attitude of the pundits and that's why he is scary to me. He is being pushed and pushed hard.

Ron Paul is not a democrat - he is an old time Republican - when Republicans were Republican - and not corporatists.
    nntrixie
    I was Joking

I never knew when he ran for president last time he was a real-Republican I thought it was something else as a mater of fact I feel he’s not running with the party now,
    He might be running as a republican but certainly not with the party. Which makes all the difference in the world .
    I also think he’s going to run out of money real fast before super de-duper Tuesday even gets here…

The fact that he is not 'running with the party' is a very big plus for me.

Just look at what this party has done for us lately??

I would like to see him elected President - but almost as much, I would like to see Americans do some real hard thinking about what he is saying.

I am afraid too many people are listening to the pundits on this also and considering him a 'flake' rather than realizing he is actually talking about getting back to basics here in this country. We have strayed so far from the constitution and the concept of self-government, it is tragic. We can't regain it by the same old thing and same old way of thinking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast