Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you speak Spanish, YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!

150 Open-Border groups, including the Border Angels (Enrique Morones) and Elvira Arellano, will take part in the Migrant Parlament on November 16 and 17 in Mexico's Congress. They will colaborate with Mexican Senators and Congressmen on strategies to better help illegal aliens obtain Amnesty in the United States.

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2007/11/06/i ... e=014n2pol

TRANSLATED EXCERPT:
    "The Migrant parliament will revolve around three core themes, which will install workshops on migration and protection of vested rights; prosperity, and national security. The first will discuss strategies for Lobbying Efforts Against Anti-immigrants Conference, in states, cities and counties in North America. The second will discuss the budget allocated to protect and care for migrants in 2008 from Mexico, as well as consular protection programs and remittances, and the third will be the deaths on the border, the border wall, deportation and raids, as well as the rejection of the idea that the migrant is a criminal, terrorist or drug trafficker."

If you understand Spanish, please monitor this conference on Fri. Nov. 16 and Sat. Nov. 17. Information obtained may help those of us who oppose illegal immigration and the meddling of the Mexican Government in our affairs.
    For a live VIDEO feed of Mexico's Congress session, click on the link below.

http://tv.top7gratis.com/tv-television- ... exico%20tv

LOL...nothing like getting rid of your garbage by sending it to your neighbor.

Convocation

International Call
    1st Leadership Parliament of Immigrant Mexican Leaders
    Primer Parlamento de Lideres Migrantes Mexicanos en los E.U.
    November 16-17, 2007 Mexico City

[b]Convocation of “1st Leadership Parliament Of Immigrant Mexican Leadersâ€

we'll keep an eye on that SHADOW US CONGRESS based in Mexico, making decisions about OUR future...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I'm fluent in spanish, count me in!

BIRDS are migratory.

(MOD EDIT)

Get and Keep Mexico out of our Government....they do not have the rights that citizens have. We don't want them in our government. I am tired of this waste of money.

I am tired of them. They need to focus their efforts on bringing their (MOD EDIT) back to Mexico.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

These nuts are going to come here with the plan to worm their way into our Government.

They are Squatters.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Do they realize if they were to put as many resources and as much effort into their own country that they wouldn't have the need to escape? I just don't get these people.

This is outrageous! Can you imagine forming a group of 500 Americans to find ways of changing Mexico's immigration policies and other laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn