Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    imagine all the budgets in all the counties of the usa, imagine the budget for the border patrol, the budget for the coast guard, the cost that drugs has on american streets...

you put 200,000 troops in the border...and u stop the distribution before it hits the streets...and u save money in cops,jails etc..

TRAITOR.
    200,000? You said 80,000. How did it get to be 200,000?
    son it doesnt matter with the numbers...who do u think I am obama...

1,000, 4,000...whatever....
    the thing is , america talks about those 3,000 that perished in 9/11

theres thousandths dying of heroin, cocaine, causing incarceration of african americans for dealing with drugs, billions of dollars on local budgets and problaly KILLING MORE PEOPLE THEN A COUPLE OF 9-11 COMBINE...

There are 20 million Mexican illegals here that could go and fight the cartels. I dont see anything wrong with that. Why does it have to be Americans? What...Mexicans dont know how to fight? What is the problem? Why does it have to be American soldiers? That is the part I dont get. You ask for 80,000 American soldiers, I offer TWENTY MILLION Mexicans....and you dont think that is a good deal? TWENTY MIILLION illegals....that will put a nice dent in the cartels. Why do you need Americans?[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... icide_rate

HOMICIDE RATE...PER 100,000

brazil 25.2
    Mexico 12
    USA 5.4

MEXICOS PROBLEM is in the border....read,,inform yourself

There are 20 million Mexican illegals here that could go and fight the cartels. I dont see anything wrong with that. Why does it have to be Americans? What...Mexicans dont know how to fight? What is the problem? Why does it have to be American soldiers? That is the part I dont get. You ask for 80,000 American soldiers, I offer TWENTY MILLION Mexicans....and you dont think that is a good deal? TWENTY MIILLION illegals....that will put a nice dent in the cartels. Why do you need Americans?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... icide_rate

HOMICIDE RATE...PER 100,000

brazil 25.2
    Mexico 12
    USA 5.4

MEXICOS PROBLEM is in the border....read,,inform yourself
    [/quote]

Everyone knows there is a problem at the border. That is quite obvious. Now...my question is .....why can't illegals that are here in the USA go to fight the cartels? Why does it have to be Americans?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i am not saying to fight.....put them on the *%^ and cut the money flowing south...

mexican troops fighting narcos...without cash to buy favors...foot soldiers...

get it? cut the money supply...

just like u understand the republicans...palin, limbaugh, doubbs, beck,
    when they tell you that we need to get our independence from foreign oil..because were financing the enemy...

understand the concept...if drug dealers do not received dollars...
    the war is over...
    the mexican troops would kill them like fish in the bucket..
    and if the govermnet is corrupted ...well then either way
    america has cut the money supply..

get it?

sound like a parrot...deport those
    20 million...which not all are mexican.

next time dont wait 20 year to fix our *#$ laws....

do u clean after yourself :when u eat in your kithchen? i guess you do...

well american politicians..and citizens want to solve these issues overnight

when them and only them....were to blame

for letting the problem escalate...

there were no fines during clinton or bushes administrations...

accepted the illegals..now that the country is screw..

blame the 4 percent of the populaton.....

i am not saying to fight.....put them on the *%^ and cut the money flowing south...

mexican troops fighting narcos...without cash to buy favors...foot soldiers...

get it? cut the money supply...

just like u understand the republicans...palin, limbaugh, doubbs, beck,
    when they tell you that we need to get our independence from foreign oil..because were financing the enemy...

understand the concept...if drug dealers do not received dollars...
    the war is over...
    the mexican troops would kill them like fish in the bucket..
    and if the govermnet is corrupted ...well then either way
    america has cut the money supply..

get it?
    You still have not answered my question. Why cant illegal Mexicans that are in the USA....why cant they do the job? Why does it have to be Americans? Twenty million Mexcans guarding the border....what is wrong with that? Why Americans?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why cant illegals fight the drug cartels? You are not answering this question. But...I know the answer. I have just been playing with you. Here is the answer: You want Mexican illegals to keep working in the USA to send remittances to Mexico. This is a huge part of the Mexican economy. At the same time, instead of Mexicans fighting the drug cartels, you want Americans to run down there and do it for you. Meantime, our Mexican "brothers" are sending money to the Mexican economy, which takes money out of the USA economy. Now....this is a situation where our Mexican "brothers" are just trying to use their American "brothers." It does not sound very brotherly to me. It is a two way street my friend.

because those 20 million that ure preaching half of them are mexican second. most of them are from the poorest sectors of the mexican economy. the most uneducated..the most indegenious...

the ones that have been oppresed...by the system..
    again all mexico is working for the usa for 2 dollars
    have u seen americas top trading partneres?

mexico buys more then all europe combine...and yet europe has american troops protecting them from evil russia?

whats the gdp of the europen uniong? and russias?

what i am asking u...is to attack americas problems....
    first...and if we go on how we spend...i put the mexican issue first...

my brother..

Why cant illegals fight the drug cartels? You are not answering this question. But...I know the answer. I have just been playing with you. Here is the answer: You want Mexican illegals to keep working in the USA to send remittances to Mexico. This is a huge part of the Mexican economy. At the same time, instead of Mexicans fighting the drug cartels, you want Americans to run down there and do it for you. Meantime, our Mexican "brothers" are sending money to the Mexican economy, which takes money out of the USA economy. Now....this is a situation where our Mexican "brothers" are just trying to use their American "brothers." It does not sound very brotherly to me. It is a two way street my friend.
    you know have u ever seen a mexican car?mexicans buy american cars.
    do u know who supports the usa in reserving its currency in dollars? 100 bilion in banks...
    have u ever seen google earth? check it out..mexicos full of walmarts, macdonals...etc

the money they send..its to buy american products..SILLY...

you know have u ever seen a mexican car?mexicans buy american cars.
    do u know who supports the usa in reserving its currency in dollars? 100 bilion in banks...
    have u ever seen google earth? check it out..mexicos full of walmarts, macdonals...etc

the money they send..its to buy american products..SILLY...
    But that goes to the corporation, not to USA. The money circulates in the Mexican economy, not in the USA economy. It drains our economy. Yes I know there are American companies in Mexico. When Mexicans spend money at those American businesses who gets that money? Americans? Um ...no....the American business gets it. And they pay their workers and the money circulates in the Mexican economy. Why do Mexicans support American businesses?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast