Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    sound like a parrot...deport those
    20 million...which not all are mexican.

next time dont wait 20 year to fix our *#$ laws....

do u clean after yourself :when u eat in your kithchen? i guess you do...

well american politicians..and citizens want to solve these issues overnight

when them and only them....were to blame

for letting the problem escalate...

there were no fines during clinton or bushes administrations...

accepted the illegals..now that the country is screw..

blame the 4 percent of the populaton.....
    Why cant illegals fight the drug cartels? You are not answering this question. But...I know the answer. I have just been playing with you. Here is the answer: You want Mexican illegals to keep working in the USA to send remittances to Mexico. This is a huge part of the Mexican economy. At the same time, instead of Mexicans fighting the drug cartels, you want Americans to run down there and do it for you. Meantime, our Mexican "brothers" are sending money to the Mexican economy, which takes money out of the USA economy. Now....this is a situation where our Mexican "brothers" are just trying to use their American "brothers." It does not sound very brotherly to me. It is a two way street my friend.
    you know have u ever seen a mexican car?mexicans buy american cars.
    do u know who supports the usa in reserving its currency in dollars? 100 bilion in banks...
    have u ever seen google earth? check it out..mexicos full of walmarts, macdonals...etc

the money they send..its to buy american products..SILLY...
    But that goes to the corporation, not to USA. The money circulates in the Mexican economy, not in the USA economy. It drains our economy. Yes I know there are American companies in Mexico. When Mexicans spend money at those American businesses who gets that money? Americans? Um ...no....the American business gets it. And they pay their workers and the money circulates in the Mexican economy. Why do Mexicans support American businesses?
    thats the thing ...where do u think american corporations put their money? under their bed? where do u think they financed research and development? by the time a third world country person buys the latest phone the latest computer...the american corporation already came up with something better and with more gadgets.

why do mexicans support american business? because americas is the worlds giant...nobody..nobody does nothing without the boycotting, interfering...via world bank, imf, etc etc...

u mess with americas influence ...the corporations would make sure to
    cut the global finances...send ur interest rates up the roof.....scare the investors...and leave u with your countrymen piss at u for being so daring to oppose the system

Why cant illegals fight the drug cartels? You are not answering this question. But...I know the answer. I have just been playing with you. Here is the answer: You want Mexican illegals to keep working in the USA to send remittances to Mexico. This is a huge part of the Mexican economy. At the same time, instead of Mexicans fighting the drug cartels, you want Americans to run down there and do it for you. Meantime, our Mexican "brothers" are sending money to the Mexican economy, which takes money out of the USA economy. Now....this is a situation where our Mexican "brothers" are just trying to use their American "brothers." It does not sound very brotherly to me. It is a two way street my friend.
    do u know who supports the usa in reserving its currency in dollars? 100 bilion in banks...
    have u ever seen google earth? check it out..mexicos full of walmarts, macdonals...etc

But that goes to the corporation, not to USA. The money circulates in the Mexican economy, not in the USA economy. It drains our economy. Yes I know there are American companies in Mexico. When Mexicans spend money at those American businesses who gets that money? Americans? Um ...no....the American business gets it. And they pay their workers and the money circulates in the Mexican economy. Why do Mexicans support American businesses?
    thats the thing ...where do u think american corporations put their money? under their bed? where do u think they financed research and development? by the time a third world country person buys the latest phone the latest computer...the american corporation already came up with something better and with more gadgets.

why do mexicans support american business? because americas is the worlds giant...nobody..nobody does nothing without the boycotting, interfering...via world bank, imf, etc etc...

cut the global finances...send ur interest rates up the roof.....scare the investors...and leave u with your countrymen piss at u for being so daring to oppose the system
    China and India
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=redpony353]
    Quote Originally Posted by "iturbide1981":1tbvtj4j

China and India[/quote:1tbvtj4j]

see what I mean? i am not saying who were...there american corporations exploiting workers...in china, india, mexico, honduras, etc etc..

all those contribute in profits..not mattering where or who they use....as long as they patent it ...is theres to reapt..

understand?

[quote=iturbide1981][quote=redpony353]
    Quote Originally Posted by "redpony353":14ap2t4m
    Quote Originally Posted by "iturbide1981":14ap2t4m

China and India[/quote:14ap2t4m]

see what I mean? i am not saying who were...there american corporations exploiting workers...in china, india, mexico, honduras, etc etc..

all those contribute in profits..not mattering where or who they use....as long as they patent it ...is theres to reapt..

understand?[/quote:14ap2t4m]

But my original point was that Mexican remittances sent out of the country are bad for the USA because then that money does not circulate in the USA as it should. It circulates in another economy. So having people working here that send so much money to another country is not acceptable. It weakens our economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The war on drugs is a joke. Legalize them. There goes the money magnet. People are doing them anyway. so those that want to, take them. I don't do drugs because I don't want to, not because I don't want to spend the money on them. Educate your children so they don't want to take them Make it illegal for kids, like we do alchohl. That way, the cops can concentrate on murders, rapes, illegal immigration, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    The war on drugs is a joke. Legalize them. There goes the money magnet. People are doing them anyway. so those that want to, take them. I don't do drugs because I don't want to, not because I don't want to spend the money on them. Educate your children so they don't want to take them Make it illegal for kids, like we do alchohl. That way, the cops can concentrate on murders, rapes, illegal immigration, etc.
    I totally agree with this. Make it legal and use the law enforcement money for treatment for those that get in too deep. Most people dont. It is a very small percent of the population that has a drug problem. Just treat them. The law enforcement dollars are better spent on crimes.

Co-sign

Now why should USA send military forces to increase the wages in Mexico, or any other country? And I dont think our military forces should go and fight the cartels in Mexico either. That is Mexico's job. Mexico has a drug cartel problem because when the cartels were originally forming, instead of eradicating them, the government took payments from them. So now they are out of control. And that fool Calderon has the nerve to blame the USA...LOL...everything is always the fault of the USA. I will tell you what we CAN do....we can send you about 20 million illegals to fight the cartels.[/quote]

THANK YOU.

That fool has no business coming to the usa and telling us how to run our country when mexico is nothing but a crooked crime-ridden cesspool!

He has the nerve to lecture somebody!

How about finding out why your people RUN away from Mexico before you come to the usa and tell us how to do things, ya know?
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I agree.. Legalize drugs and prostitution and you will 1) bring the revenue into our own economy and 2) eliminate the drug cartels in the US.

Ok well there are certainly some interesting points in this debate. War is a terrible thing and should only be considered when there are no other viable alternatives -- certainly the almost perpetual state of war we have experienced since 1984 is bad for the United States. Think, next week the House and Senate plan to pass another continuing funding resolution of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq -- that means UNBUDGETED AND UNFUNDED $159,000,000,000 per year in those wars -- and no troops for our southern border and filibusters when help for the unemployed is discussed!

The original OP has a point in that the United States should protect itself by insisting any nation importing goods into the United States have comparable employment compensation for its workers -- as in ending NAFTA and placing HIGH TARIFFS on any nation (China and Mexico come to mind) that use virtual wage-slave labor -- also ending guest worker permits for the greedy and unloyal multinational farm and other business in America.

The original OP has a point in that the United States does not need troops stationed in Europe and Japan and all over the dang world -- bring our troops home and place them where they can protect US at our borders, airports and sea ports -- also that would bring jobs to the United States.

I can read between the original OP's lines that he really does support deporting illegal aliens from America so they can go back to their own nations and help those nations build themselves up! I certainly think we can all agree with that can't we?

The original OP seems to suggest that the United States should end offshoring and outsourcing and create jobs right here in the United States! Who can argue with that?

The original OP suggests that the United States mind its own business and avoid foreign entanglements and stop giving foreign aid! Who would argue with that? It is right out of the handbooks written by non-interventionism are Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson!

I will just throw this out here now -- a way to balance our budget and have plenty of money for deporting illegal aliens and defending our borders and helping all citizens enjoy a better tomorrow. The savings figures may be off -- I have taken them from various internet sources -- but it may give room for continued discussion and truth finding:

1) Eliminate all foreign aid. Annual savings $25 BILLION Dollars.

2) Leave NATO. Close all U.S. foreign military bases, bring troops home and station them at U.S. borders, ship docks and airports with orders to shoot to kill any invader. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

3) End all wars and stop all war funding. Bring our troops home to defend our borders, Annual savings 1 Trillion UNFUNDED dollars. Plus millions of jobs on American soil.

4) Eliminate Visas and work permits except 30 day or less tourist Visas and stop naturalization and immigration until the unemployment rate is below 6%. Would add MILLIONS of American Jobs

5) Practical, limited LEGAL Immigration YES. ILLEGAL Immigration NO - deport them all. Would you feel so sorry for and allow poor homeless people to break into your home and take up residence, sleep in your bedroom, eat your food and push your children into the street? No, you would call the police and have them arrested and thrown out. Illegal aliens have broken into our national home, and are taking our jobs and lowering our pay, taking our tax dollars, and pushing American Citizens into the streets. It is irrelevant what they earn or how hard they work -- they are ILLEGAL and most work under the table. One time Cost $250 BILLION -- annual savings and gain $350 BILLION -- NET ANNUAL GAIN $100 BILLION every year forever!!! MILLIONS OF JOBS FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS -- priceless...

6) Make it a felony to employ all immigrants with minimum fine of 1 million dollars and minimum prison time 10 years without possibility of parole for all business owners, managers, Corporate CEO, CFO and Head of Human Recourses who would be jointly and severally responsible and punished. Annual savings Billions and adding MILLIONS of Jobs for American Citizens

7) Eliminate all farm aid and corporate aid. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

8 ) Merge U. S. Government Health services and programs into one Health Network and eliminate ALL care for non-citizens. (VA hospitals as medicare, medicade) Merge all federal policing agencies into one super agency. Annual savings $90 BILLION dollars.

9) Companies using "private contractor employees" pay full social security fees for those "employees" and withhold a minimum of 10% of their wages. Annual savings $40 BILLION Dollars.

10) Eliminate the 10% tax cut for the rich. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

11) All people earning over $500,000 per year pay a minimum income tax of 20% of unadjusted gross year's income. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

12) Nationalize the FDIC and Federal Reserve -- no more paying interest on our own money. Set FDIC rates on a bank's compliance with regulations -- repeated noncompliance results in canceling FDIC insurance with notifications to that bank's depositors. Annual savings Billions of dollars as the "middle" man is cut out.

13) Tax foreign companies that do any business, directly or indirectly, in the United States at a higher rate than domestically owned and operated corporations. Annual savings $150 BILLION Dollars.

14) To help create resolve to help American Citizens' median income levels -- reduce the pay of Congress and the President to the national median income (about $44,000 per year now) and adjust annually to the median American yearly salary. Members of Congress and the President will no longer be covered by Federal Workers Health insurance until all Americans are covered by the same or better insurance. Annual savings $1 BILLION dollars and it would make them more interested in boosting American workers earnings.

15) Federal Retirement Fund shall be merged into Social Security, and all Federal Workers and Congress and the President shall pay Social Security Tax like the rest of us -- Social Security shall be their retirement plan. Annual savings $15 BILLION Dollars.

16) End federal tax subsidies for off shore oil drilling and foreign oil drilling. Annual savings $20 BILLION Dollars.

17) Laws Congress passes shall that apply to American Citizens shall apply to Congress. Will make Congress more thoughtful about what laws it passes -- especially since Congress no routinely exempts themselves and the Administration from laws.

18 ) Cover all American Citizens with a single payer universal health care -- people may also buy private insurance instead if they wish. Annual cost -- what the currently passed healthcare bill would cost+medicade + medicare.

19) Separate all commerical banks from investment banks. Annual savings Billions and no more too big to fail.

20) Close The Carried Interest Loophole. Tax it at the same rate that all other Americans are taxed on their income, not at 15%. Annual savings $8 BILLION Dollars.

21) Charge bailout money tycoons an ever increasing fee to speed up the return of bailout money to taxpayers. Annual savings $7 BILLION Dollars.

22) Reinstate Superfund Fee on Polluters instead of taxpayers paying for polluters to clean up their toxic waste sites. Annual savings: $9 BILLION Dollars.

23) Reduce high-risk contracts (blackwater or whatever it is called this month), increase competition, improve oversight. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

24) Tariff the HELL out of imports from any nation that has slave labor. In other words we would not put tariffs on products made 100% in Japan or the European Union but we would tariff Chinese slave labor goods and parts 50%. Annual revenue $250 BILLION Dollars and MORE American Jobs.

God Bless America and American Citizens!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Ok well there are certainly some interesting points in this debate. War is a terrible thing and should only be considered when there are no other viable alternatives -- certainly the almost perpetual state of war we have experienced since 1984 is bad for the United States. Think, next week the House and Senate plan to pass another continuing funding resolution of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq -- that means UNBUDGETED AND UNFUNDED $159,000,000,000 per year in those wars -- and no troops for our southern border and filibusters when help for the unemployed is discussed!

The original OP has a point in that the United States should protect itself by insisting any nation importing goods into the United States have comparable employment compensation for its workers -- as in ending NAFTA and placing HIGH TARIFFS on any nation (China and Mexico come to mind) that use virtual wage-slave labor -- also ending guest worker permits for the greedy and unloyal multinational farm and other business in America.

The original OP has a point in that the United States does not need troops stationed in Europe and Japan and all over the dang world -- bring our troops home and place them where they can protect US at our borders, airports and sea ports -- also that would bring jobs to the United States.

I can read between the original OP's lines that he really does support deporting illegal aliens from America so they can go back to their own nations and help those nations build themselves up! I certainly think we can all agree with that can't we?

The original OP seems to suggest that the United States should end offshoring and outsourcing and create jobs right here in the United States! Who can argue with that?

The original OP suggests that the United States mind its own business and avoid foreign entanglements and stop giving foreign aid! Who would argue with that? It is right out of the handbooks written by non-interventionism are Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson!

I will just throw this out here now -- a way to balance our budget and have plenty of money for deporting illegal aliens and defending our borders and helping all citizens enjoy a better tomorrow. The savings figures may be off -- I have taken them from various internet sources -- but it may give room for continued discussion and truth finding:

1) Eliminate all foreign aid. Annual savings $25 BILLION Dollars.

2) Leave NATO. Close all U.S. foreign military bases, bring troops home and station them at U.S. borders, ship docks and airports with orders to shoot to kill any invader. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

3) End all wars and stop all war funding. Bring our troops home to defend our borders, Annual savings 1 Trillion UNFUNDED dollars. Plus millions of jobs on American soil.

4) Eliminate Visas and work permits except 30 day or less tourist Visas and stop naturalization and immigration until the unemployment rate is below 6%. Would add MILLIONS of American Jobs

5) Practical, limited LEGAL Immigration YES. ILLEGAL Immigration NO - deport them all. Would you feel so sorry for and allow poor homeless people to break into your home and take up residence, sleep in your bedroom, eat your food and push your children into the street? No, you would call the police and have them arrested and thrown out. Illegal aliens have broken into our national home, and are taking our jobs and lowering our pay, taking our tax dollars, and pushing American Citizens into the streets. It is irrelevant what they earn or how hard they work -- they are ILLEGAL and most work under the table. One time Cost $250 BILLION -- annual savings and gain $350 BILLION -- NET ANNUAL GAIN $100 BILLION every year forever!!! MILLIONS OF JOBS FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS -- priceless...

6) Make it a felony to employ all immigrants with minimum fine of 1 million dollars and minimum prison time 10 years without possibility of parole for all business owners, managers, Corporate CEO, CFO and Head of Human Recourses who would be jointly and severally responsible and punished. Annual savings Billions and adding MILLIONS of Jobs for American Citizens

7) Eliminate all farm aid and corporate aid. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

8 ) Merge U. S. Government Health services and programs into one Health Network and eliminate ALL care for non-citizens. (VA hospitals as medicare, medicade) Merge all federal policing agencies into one super agency. Annual savings $90 BILLION dollars.

9) Companies using "private contractor employees" pay full social security fees for those "employees" and withhold a minimum of 10% of their wages. Annual savings $40 BILLION Dollars.

10) Eliminate the 10% tax cut for the rich. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

11) All people earning over $500,000 per year pay a minimum income tax of 20% of unadjusted gross year's income. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

12) Nationalize the FDIC and Federal Reserve -- no more paying interest on our own money. Set FDIC rates on a bank's compliance with regulations -- repeated noncompliance results in canceling FDIC insurance with notifications to that bank's depositors. Annual savings Billions of dollars as the "middle" man is cut out.

13) Tax foreign companies that do any business, directly or indirectly, in the United States at a higher rate than domestically owned and operated corporations. Annual savings $150 BILLION Dollars.

14) To help create resolve to help American Citizens' median income levels -- reduce the pay of Congress and the President to the national median income (about $44,000 per year now) and adjust annually to the median American yearly salary. Members of Congress and the President will no longer be covered by Federal Workers Health insurance until all Americans are covered by the same or better insurance. Annual savings $1 BILLION dollars and it would make them more interested in boosting American workers earnings.

15) Federal Retirement Fund shall be merged into Social Security, and all Federal Workers and Congress and the President shall pay Social Security Tax like the rest of us -- Social Security shall be their retirement plan. Annual savings $15 BILLION Dollars.

16) End federal tax subsidies for off shore oil drilling and foreign oil drilling. Annual savings $20 BILLION Dollars.

17) Laws Congress passes shall that apply to American Citizens shall apply to Congress. Will make Congress more thoughtful about what laws it passes -- especially since Congress no routinely exempts themselves and the Administration from laws.

18 ) Cover all American Citizens with a single payer universal health care -- people may also buy private insurance instead if they wish. Annual cost -- what the currently passed healthcare bill would cost+medicade + medicare.

19) Separate all commerical banks from investment banks. Annual savings Billions and no more too big to fail.

20) Close The Carried Interest Loophole. Tax it at the same rate that all other Americans are taxed on their income, not at 15%. Annual savings $8 BILLION Dollars.

21) Charge bailout money tycoons an ever increasing fee to speed up the return of bailout money to taxpayers. Annual savings $7 BILLION Dollars.

22) Reinstate Superfund Fee on Polluters instead of taxpayers paying for polluters to clean up their toxic waste sites. Annual savings: $9 BILLION Dollars.

23) Reduce high-risk contracts (blackwater or whatever it is called this month), increase competition, improve oversight. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

24) Tariff the HELL out of imports from any nation that has slave labor. In other words we would not put tariffs on products made 100% in Japan or the European Union but we would tariff Chinese slave labor goods and parts 50%. Annual revenue $250 BILLION Dollars and MORE American Jobs.

God Bless America and American Citizens!
    awesome finished perfectly u know I am an immigrant that grow up seeing both sides of the coin, I have learned to love this country that gave me an opportunity live a comfortable life.
    well to the point, everything that I mentioned u covered, and by america regrouping to wake up like a phoenix,

because communist and outsiders are just waiting for america to commit another mistake to withold her resources to relieve their personal agendas.

If america reblossoms, mexico and the rest of latin america would blossom, we would need smaller armies to protect and in a way protect trade routes from threaths? what way better then our own backyard?

thats why I keep mentionaning americas future in a way is entangled
    with its neighbors, and if we dont rush to develop and show that we care about our neighborhood is going to be harder when china is buying
    left and right latin american resources while america
    is fighting european and asian problems..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123