Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe someone might be able to research some of the folk involved in this more if they have time. I should also add that if if there are any non-profits you are interested in or researching, that have their paws dipped in illegal immigration let me know and I can get info for you. I feel like the non-profit realm has become this massive mafia like funding ring that has let collectivism grow over the years under the guise of charity. Sure its nothing new, even Reagan noticed this in his youth, but I feel it would be good to expose many of them and their funding connections.

[
    Ironically, undocumented immigration has risen steeply since the signing of the North American Free Trade Agreement, as the expected benefits to the Mexican economy failed to materialize, small-scale agriculture became untenable and uncompetitive workplaces shut down by the thousands.
    Isn't it funny, we all know that NAFTA has benefitted no one except for the Globalist. It is blatantly stated here that Nafta has cost many jobs in Mexico as well as in the U.S. but yet no one moves to recind the treaty! Could it be that Nafta was indeed put into place to import a third world culture that would weaken America so she would eventually fail? Then low and behold the the NAU would have to come in and save the day!
    To some maybe a coincidence, to the rest of us who don't have our heads buried in the sand we know it is anything but a coincidence!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12