Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So much for Majority rules!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I am happy when some politico (or staff) has the caring to elaborate on the position of what my argument has been. I have gotten too many canned answers about how valuable my opinion is and how they will consider it when debating or voting on legislation. Some staffer is probably sitting there full time posting canned answers to every letter that comes in, and I will guarantee that few legislators even get informed what has been written. I suspect they get a bare-bones account: 47 percent pro, 39 percent con, and the rest we can't figure out what they are trying to say.
    These are just form letters. I urge everyone that writes to these people, if it gives you an option as to what your e-mail is about (immigration, healthcare, etc) select "other", not "immigration". Once you actually select a topic, you automatically get that form letter. If you select "other", than the person on the other end is forced to actually read the letter to decide which form letter to send. This way, at least it gets read.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12