Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Miguelina wrote:

Unfortunately, this is how it is when they have "American" kids. If they don't show up for hearings, they will become fugitives. When caught again, automatic deportation, no hearing. Having US citizen children will no longer help them.
    You're right, that's normally how it works. However, according to the following comment, these illegals weren't processed:

These six children were and five of their
    parents (illegal aliens from Mexico , 2 males, 3 females) were
    released for humanitarian reasons, and the parents were instructed to
    report to the ICE office in Springfield on Monday for processing
    I read that to mean that the processing procedures required for the issuance of a court date weren't done. It's my understanding that the processing is supposed to be completed and a court date given before illegal aliens are released (processing: finger prints, photograph, personal information, warrant checks, etc.)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe they have ankle bracelets! probably not!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure an official ICE press release will be issued at some point to straighten out the details/separate fact from fiction and rumor. Keep watching the media...it's bound to get coverage, I should think.

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Yeah, I know, the shock and awe of them actually doing their jobs......
    I don't get it. ><

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    and the parents were instructed to
    report to the ICE office in Springfield on Monday for processing.
    do they really think these illegals will show their faces for processing and get deported???? why release them? really stupid
    Unfortunately, this is how it is when they have "American" kids. If they don't show up for hearings, they will become fugitives. When caught again, automatic deportation, no hearing. Having US citizen children will no longer help them.
    Miguelina is correct on this.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It's my understanding that the processing is supposed to be completed and a court date given before illegal aliens are released (processing: finger prints, photograph, personal information, warrant checks, etc.)
    Normally, that's how it is supposed to work, yeah. There are sometimes exceptions, however, in unusual/extenuating circumstances...
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

Quote Originally Posted by whoever
    ...were
    released for humanitarian reasons...
    what the ...?

AE

JoeCitizen, we are surprised they would have come out for something other than ones who had committed other crimes, plus with ICE, they will do their jobs, when their hands are not tied or have enough people to actually come out.

Mainly the governments stance is to only intervene when it is large number of illegal aliens with false ID's, all in one place, or ones who are fugitives and actually posing a danger to the public.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Curiouser and curiouser...

No news releases on ICE yet. But did see these posts on the site that originally broke this. I'm a bit concerned for the gas station attendant if true. Americans will not want to report if we receive threats -what does Bruce mean he 'needs some attention...' :-0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bruce Tyler

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:16:31 -0500

Subject: Re: <ChicagoMayDay> 19 adults (14 men and 5 women) and 5 children detained in Mattoon, Illinois.

racist gas station attendant needs some attention.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cam...@umich.edu

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:08:58 -0400

Subject: 19 adults (14 men and 5 women) and 5 children detained in Mattoon, Illinois

I hav received these contacts as resources in this case and Miguel
    Kimberly is following up as well (please bellow)

Illinois Coalition-Community Service
    510 E Apple Orchard Rd Ste 100, Springfield, IL 62703
    (217) 522-2378
    Mr. Dunn

Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
    312-332-7360

Joshua Hoyt 773-443-0539

Hi

We’ve been working to get information on this matter for the last
    couple of days and hopefully find an immigration attorney who can help
    out. We have one contact at ICE who was suppose to get us some better
    details this afternoon. I’ll keep you posted on any developments on
    our end.

Gracias,
    Miguel

Illinois Migrant Legal Services
    Miguel Keberlein Gutierrez

http://groups.google.com/group/ChicagoM ... 6ef?hl=en#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    JoeCitizen, we are surprised they would have come out for something other than ones who had committed other crimes, plus with ICE, they will do their jobs, when their hands are not tied or have enough people to actually come out.

Mainly the governments stance is to only intervene when it is large number of illegal aliens with false ID's, all in one place, or ones who are fugitives and actually posing a danger to the public.
    AE--it basically comes down to triage, necessitated by the availability of agents as well as a comparison between investigations already in progress and new leads. I would phrase it slightly differently, though, in terms of intervention...it's not so much policy to "only intervene when it is large numbers with false ID's...or...fugitives"--it's more that those cases take precedence (for reasons of public safety and protection, as you pointed out above) over leads that only involve the possible presence of illegals. Agents are THRILLED when they have the resources and are able to respond to all types of calls...it's just that with so many calls and a limited number of agents, they can't get to everything.

Just know that agents are working hard, doing their job to the best of their ability, and WANTING to get as many illegals out of our country as they possibly can.

Fedupinwaukegan--that "needs some attention" comment you found concerns me as well. That is just wrong.

Problem Solved.

THE PRESS RELEASE IS HERE IN THESE FORUMS IN ANOTHER THREAD

Hey guys...Fedupinfarmersbranch found the article based on the ICE press release on this event and posted it here on the forums in another thread...here's the link to that post:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122924.html

Problem Solved.

Thanks JoeCitizen.

Also, re:
    Just know that agents are working hard, doing their job to the best of their ability, and WANTING to get as many illegals out of our country as they possibly can.
    Some of us here have logged time in the Federal bureaucracy and are all too familiar with decreasing FTEs, consolidated jobs / job descriptions, bad or incompenent management, lack of appreciation and recognition in often thankless jobs, etc. Many of us, though, do realize these are hard working folks just trying to do the best job they can with the time and resources available. I, for one, will never say one bad thing about them and their efforts (well, so long as they are not one of the 'bad apples').

Hey, Everybody in ICE - thanks! Guys and Gals alike!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Oh Joe, we do appreciate the agents in ICE who are directly responsible for raids and arrests. I think when we here are sarcastic about "ICE doing their jobs" it is a blanket statement for overall governmental lacking mainly. We have seen so much lack of and blundering of past efforts or past possibilities to get this problem under control.

I do believe that local ICE agents where I (and PhredE) live (Portland Metro area in Oregon) would love to have the people and resources on their own to go out and sweep this area clean of illegal aliens, I just know that bureucratic red tape (by higher up's) ties their hands and as well so does the local governments and libertard groups trying to thwart their efforts to catch those here illegally.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast