Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only positive part of having illegals send their kids to school is that when we finally want to round them up we have their kids as bait to catch them. May sound cruel but draining taxpayer dollars from law biding Americans is even more cruel.
    “You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Are there roosters crowing in San Diego neighborhoods?
    You bet, in fact, in the apartment complex across the street from mine, looking at the courtyard you'd think you were in Tijuana. There are chickens running around, little toddlers and infants running around naked, it's just like a third world country.

As far as children crossing the borders to attend U.S. schools, it's an epidemic here. Every single school day at the Tijuana/San Ysidro crossing the border crossing wait times are in the hours, but on days when there are school holidays the waits times are cut in half. Gee, go figure. They even have S.D. public school bus pickup spots right across the border that pick up all the kids that cross over from Mexico and then get bussed to San Diego schools all over the south county area of S.D. And not only do these kids get a free education and free breakfasts/lunches they even have programs that allow pregnant and teenage mothers get specialized schooling.

Although bilingual education has been banned by the voters in CA, in San Diego and all across CA it is alive and well, now under the title of Migrant Education. Check out this website, dedicated to the needs of illegal alien...err excuse me... migrant children:

http://www.migrantweb.org/index.php

CAUTION: If you are concerned about where you tax dollars are going in regards to CA public education, viewing this site may induce vomiting.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Retile09, to me, this type of stuff proves that the corrupted officials have infiltrated our city and county governments on the border. It seems suspicious to me that if a red-blooded true-blue American citizen stands up to fight against illegal immigration can be branded a racist, these corrupted officials should be labelled, too. It's time to start attending the public meetings and dealing with the corruption.

What are these people gaining by betraying the USA in favor of Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Retile09, to me, this type of stuff proves that the corrupted officials have infiltrated our city and county governments on the border. It seems suspicious to me that if a red-blooded true-blue American citizen stands up to fight against illegal immigration can be branded a racist, these corrupted officials should be labelled, too. It's time to start attending the public meetings and dealing with the corruption.

What are these people gaining by betraying the USA in favor of Mexico?
    The only thing I figure is we are in the era of Enron. Greed & power.

It goes back at least to Amnesty 1986 which was a travesty to the American people and The Constitution, a huge windfall to elected officials, special interests, corporations, altruistic non-profit organizations and their cronies.

The Constitution, laws and way of life are being protected by these people who will do anything for a quarter. They will use whoever they need to use to make another quarter. That comes first. Truth, honesty, integrity, the Constitution comes next if you can sell it for a quarter.

The time for fresh blood in our elected leaders is upon us, or we are doomed.

Trouble

I'm so sick and tired of my tax dollars going to pay for illegals' childrens' educations and meals. What IS IT that makes these people feel such a profound sense of entitlement? WHAT IS IT that makes them think the American people must care for their children? They put unending demands on the American taxpayers, and then when we rebel, they call us racist.

I truly am beginning to hate these people. I've never experienced genuine hatred in my life before, but now I'm beginning to genuinely hate people who break into my country illegally, then arrogantly and with a sense of total entitlement, suck the life out of us.

They are arrogant, greedy, uneducated, stupid, horrible leehces. Simply horrible.

(Sorry, but I'm ANGRY).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The time for fresh blood in our elected leaders is upon us, or we are doomed.
    How very true. Unfortunately, the election laws make it damn near impossible for decent people to run for public offices. Only millionaires can apply for that job these days. Or is it billionaires?

Either way, it is getting more and more frustrating. I spent the morning digging up dirt about my congressman to send to the only guy who has guts enough to run against him. This congressman ran on the democratic ticket uncontested the last time and it sure makes me wonder just exactly what kind of thug is representing me! This time, even though I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell of getting him out of office, I'm working as hard as I can to get him out of there.

Check out congress.org: http://www.congress.org/congressorg/voting/index.html

Some of these people definitely do not deserve to be in congress!

I truly am beginning to hate these people. I've never experienced genuine hatred in my life before, but now I'm beginning to genuinely hate people who break into my country illegally, then arrogantly and with a sense of total entitlement, suck the life out of us.
    Americangirl, there is no sense hating these people. That only makes you lose focus. Hate the system that allows this to happen and do all you can to work against it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12