Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal alien Gang Rape in Florida? CONFIRMED ON 9/27

NOTE TO ALIPAC ACTIVISTS: WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON CONFIRMING THIS BEHIND THE SCENES FOR ALMOST FOUR DAYS. BROUGHT OUT TO THE OPEN BOARDS ON THE EVENING OF 9/27

-------------------------
    Sort of looks like the pattern of the illegals from the details.

http://www.nbc6.net

3 Accused Of Gang Rape In Hollywood

POSTED: 11:25 am EDT September 21, 2006
    UPDATED: 12:28 pm EDT September 21, 2006

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Three men are in police custody, accused of raping a woman on Hollywood Beach early Wednesday morning.

Hollywood police said the woman had fallen asleep on the sand and she told officers she woke up when the men started attacking her.

The suspects -- Armando Moncadaramos, Cesar Luis Amador and Hever Ramos -- are in their early 20s.

"She was awoken by at least two individuals on top of her," said Hollywood police Capt. Tony Rode. "One, Mr. Amador, was holding her down while Mr. Ramos was actually committing a sexual battery upon her."

Police said the woman reached into the sand and grabbed a sharp piece of glass and fought back. That's why the suspects have cuts on their faces.

"As she's resisting, she's striking and slashing at the first offender, Mr. Ramos. She basically cuts him several times in the face and also in his chest," Rode said. "He backs off because he's now attending to his injuries. She thinks the incident is over. Unfortunately a third individual appears and jumps on top of her."

Police caught the men soon after the attack and the victim identified them as her attackers.

Police said they believe all the men are from Honduras. Each man is charged with sexual battery.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_264120203.html

Sep 21, 2006 11:57 am US/Eastern

3 Suspects Arrested In Violent Gang Rape

Joan Murray
    Reporting

(CBS4 News) HOLLYWOOD, FL. Three Hollywood men have been arrested for their alleged involvement in a violent gang rape on Hollywood Beach.

One of the suspects was even arrested on his 20th birthday. Armando Moncadaramos was the third suspect to be arrested and charged with sexual battery in connection with the rape of a woman who fell asleep on Hollywood Beach.

Police say the victim was sleeping near the shoreline around 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday when suddenly, two men jumped her. Police say one suspect, Cesar Luis Amador, 21, physically restrained her while another suspect, Hever Ramos, 21, committed sexual battery.

The woman resisted, police say and at one point, found a piece of broken glass in the sand and cut Hever Ramos several times in the face and chest area. Ramos stopped his attack due to his own injuries but a third suspect, identified as Moncadaramos, jumped on the victim and continued the sexual assault, according to police.

The victim, once again attempted to defend herself, but police say Moncadaramas punched her in the mouth causing a severe laceration and swollen jaw.

Police say when the men were done raping the woman, all three ran southbound on Hollywood Beach.

After the victim called police, Hollywood officers spotted the suspects just north of Hollywood Boulevard on the beach but they took off running. Police set up a perimeter and Hollywood Canine officers located all three suspects a short time later.

The victim positively identified all three suspects as the offenders.

All three have been booked into the Broward County jail without bond. They're all charged with sexual battery with multiple perpetrators.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... -headlines

3 charged with raping sleeping woman on Hollywood beach

sun-sentinel.com

September 21, 2006, 12:20 PM EDT

HOLLYWOOD – Three men have been charged with raping a woman who fell asleep on the beach early Wednesday morning, police said.

Capt. Tony Rode, police spokesman, said the attack occurred around 3:30 a.m. He said the woman was sitting on the sand near the shoreline when she fell asleep.

Here's what Rode said followed: The woman awoke to find a man holding her down while another was trying to sexually assault her.

The victim told police she fought back and at one point found a piece of broken glass in the sand and cut one of the attackers several times in in his face and chest area. The cut attacker retreated and a third man launched an assault. The woman fought back again, but this time one of the punched her in the mouth, causing a severe laceration and swollen jaw.

After the attack, the three men ran off southbound on Hollywood beach.

The victim was able to locate a couple walking on the beach and they called the police.

A short time later, Hollywood police spotted the three men just north of Hollywood Boulevard on the beach. When ordered to stop, all three fled.

A perimeter was established and Hollywood K-9 dogs quickly located all three a short time later.

The woman later identified all three men as her attackers.

Arrested on rape charges were Hever Ramos, 21; Cesar Luis Amador, 21; and Armando Moncadaramos, 20, all of the 300 block of South Broadwalk in Hollywood.

Police say the victim was sleeping near the shoreline around 3:30 a.m.
    I hate this happened to this woman but going to sleep in a public area by yourself at that time was not a good move.

Yep it wasnt a smart move. I'm glad she fought back though. How many confirmations do we have that these are illegals?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hey Legal does this area have a lot of crime and illegal immigrants? It would appear the woman should not be out alone late and falling asleep, but if you lived in an area with almost no crime maybe not. They are probably becoming rarer but there are still a few places where people feel safe being out at night, and sleeping with their doors and windows open.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Yep it wasnt a smart move. I'm glad she fought back thoug. How come we dont have this in the open? Are we waiting for confirmation that they are illegals?
    You think mentioning they are from Honduras is enough information? I'll put it out if everyone thinks that is enough.

Banned
    I'm on the phone right now with NBC6 in Miami trying to determine the status of the 3 rapists. I'll know more in about 10 minutes.

Thanks PinestrawGuys! I have a strong feeling they are illegal when one of the articles mentions they are from Honduras. Usually you do not mention where a person is from if they are a citizen or legal resident.

Banned
    Neither NBC6 or the Sun-Sentinel have that info as of yet. They DO have people who are asking the question, but no answers so far. I called the Hollywood Police, who have no answer, and the Miami ICE office, who will give out no information to me. I'll keep trying to get an answer but it may be tomorrow before I learn anything.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast