Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien gang supporters cry human rights violations

Anyone see on Lou Dobbs show Tuesday the segment on illegal alien gang banger supporters bitching about them being deported, saying their human rights have been violated? They had one woman whose husband is in the process of being deported for being a criminal alien gang member with a long criminal record, say he is a "good citizen". Good "citizen"? For one thing he is not a citizen, he is an illegal alien, and a member of MS-13 to boot. The nerve of these clowns. How can they, with a straight face call for an end to deportations of illegal alien gang bangers? If you can't deport violent criminal felons illegally in the country, who can you deport?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I missed it. I had forgot to turn the TV on. But I will catch it at the 4 in the morning showing. Between them and Fox. There going to awaking the Great Eagle. So let them keep up the screaming. I thought I saw a Feather move. Watch out.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

This should tell you all you need to know about the supporters of illegal aliens. It doesn't matter what the crime is, they think they should be exempt from punishment. They think they should be able to do whatever they want. To them it's all about the race. They don't care if the scum kill Americans, they are all for it, they just don't want to come out and say it openly. This is what we are up against. It pisses me off. You mean to tell me illegal aliens can get away with murder, but we have to fight back by playing Mr Nice Guy? Oh please Mr Politican would you pretty please enforce our laws. ENOUGH! When is America going to wake up? Why do we have to play by the rules, but illegals can do whatever they want without recourse? If only I can tell you what I really think should be done.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman, do you know WHY they are doing that? Vicente told them to rise up and fight here in America. Go read "Mexico Retaliates".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also read the article about National Hispanic Groups blah blah blah. You'll see it there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    dman, do you know WHY they are doing that? Vicente told them to rise up and fight here in America. Go read "Mexico Retaliates".
    I know why they are doing it, but I'm sick of our government doing nothing about it and they expect us to do nothing either. It's making me more angry by the day.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are Moochers!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Transcript of it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice over): Nearly 1,800 illegal alien gang members have been deported since February under Operation Community Shield, a joint effort by Immigration and Customs Enforcement and several local police departments. A model of successful immigration law enforcement is now the target of protests by groups who say it violates human rights.

ALFONSO GONZALEZ, UCLA RAZA GRAD STUDENT ASSN,: We're here today to denounce Operation Community Shield because it's wrongfully criminalizing Latino youth.

WIAN: Protesters in three U.S. cities claim Operation Community Shield is an overboard dragnet enforcement policy. EVA VALLE, PROTESTER: He wasn't a gang member. He was a good citizen that got sentenced, paid his dues. And after that he's been followed and harassed by the ICE and LAPD.

WIAN: Eva Valle says her husband, Juan Carlos, is a victim, despite his criminal record, illegal alien status and tattoos linking him to the violent Mara Salvatrucha gang.

VALLE: He was a good citizen that got sentenced, paid his dues, and after that he's been followed and harassed by the ICE and LAPD.

WIAN: Because he's actually not a citizen, but an illegal alien, Valle is now detained in preparation for deportation.

ALEX SANCHEZ, HOMIES UNIDOS: We've got to stop deporting these individuals because it's not affecting -- having any effect in stopping the violence in the communities.

WIAN: ICE says the opposite is true. And the agency is outraged by the protest.

In a statement, ICE says it "finds it ironic that special interest groups calling for justice would advocate turning a blind eye to lawbreakers who bring violence and misery to neighborhoods around the nation."

Victor Cerda is a former ICE official who helped launch Operation Community Shield.

VICTOR CERDA, PARTNER, TEW CARDENAS: If there is anybody who is a prime target for human -- you know, being a human rights violator, it's often the gang members themselves. And to portray it in another way I think is an injustice to the actual communities where they are held hostage at times to some of these gangs.

WIAN: ICE says half of those arrested under Community Shield are members of Mara Salvatrucha, and 40 are leaders of other gangs.

(on camera): Protesters are angry that local police are cooperating with federal immigration authorities to deport gang members. However, ICE officials say that type of cooperation is crucial to remove violent illegal aliens from this country.

Casey Wian, CNN, Los Angeles.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What's worse than an Illegal Alien Gang Banger whining for human rights?

1) The newspaper that would give him or his "wifey poo" the time of day let alone a story in their "paper".

2) A political system that hasn't already deported the banger and jailed his "wifey poo".

3) A President who is more afraid of failing at Daddy's World Government Plan than he is of 250,000,000 PISSED OFF AMERICANS?

4) None of the Above

5) Write in ____________

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn