Anyone matching collectivist doctrine in public is either Rosa Parks or MLK to the left.

ARTICLE LINK:
http://suntimes.com/output/mitchell/cst ... tch22.html

ARTICLE EXERPT:

Immigrant activist holed up in church is no Rosa Parks

August 22, 2006

BY MARY MITCHELL SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Elvira Arellano is definitely no Rosa Parks.

I even doubt that Arellano has any idea who Parks really was.

Because if she did, she wouldn't have hid inside the Adalberto United Methodist Church instead of reporting to immigration authorities for deportation. But with her son in tow, Arellano and her supporters could have marched into the immigration office and showed America exactly what the present immigration laws really mean:

That a single mother can be separated from her child; that husbands can be snatched from their wives; that working-class families can be torn apart simply because America has waited far too long to craft a fair and reasonable immigration policy.

Maybe then more of us would respect her stance.

But a week ago, Arellano, who is being described as an immigration activist, fled to the West Side church seeking sanctuary. The church is pastored by longtime social activist Rev. Walter "Slim" Coleman. She has vowed to stay put, and Coleman has promised to let her stay put.

"I'm strong, I've learned from Rosa Parks -- I'm not going to the back of the bus. The law is wrong," Arellano told reporters last week.

Despite the rhetoric, the 31-year-old Arellano