Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    The press conference was a snoozer .. with a lot of grandstanding going on by El Presidente.
    You've got to know how to keep yourself entertained.

I was keeping count of how many times he stuck his tongue between his lips.

I lost track after 100.
    Clinton had a real problem with blinking rapidly when he was lying, woulda made a terrible poker player. Wonder if the tongue thing is Bush's "tell"?

Re: Illegal Alien Invasion and President Bush's Press Confer

DonQuixote wrote:

I think it is also a result of the fact that most reporters are partisan, whether they admit it or not. Most reporters are no more interested in fixing the immigration issue than either political party is, so they do not even ask questions about it. To them, it is not an issue.[/quote

Well you may be halfway right. Have you ever noticed how many Hispanic/Latino names are attached to an article that deals specifically with an immigration issue?
    I mean, do ya think Bush and his amigo groupies, would ever allow a legitimate question (other than a generalized Iraq how-we-doin, etc), to be asked?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure I wasn't the only person who saw President Bush glancing at a paper he had underneath the podium right before he called on the the first reporter to ask a question. (ie, looking for the name). It was just a tad too obvious. The people I was watching it with saw that immediately.

Okay, so now we know what a "Press Conference" means with George W. Bush. Perhaps it should be called the "Televised Planned Question and Answer Session with the President".

The very fact that discussing the issue of 4,000 illegal aliens entering the U.S. everyday is virtually impossible for President Bush, is a sure sign that "he can run, but he can't hide." Nearly the whole country watched it for that very issue. It is so obvious that he is, shall we say, afraid to talk about it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen--There is no doubt that these reporters were told not to ask any questions about the borders. Also, the President is either afraid to discuss it and doesn't want to admit his involvement or I think the term is "duplicity"....aiding and abetting ths flood of illegals into the US by non-enforcement of American Law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's no doubt that the media has no cajones. Jorge Bush and his cronies won't allow the media to ask any tough questions and the media just happily goes along with it because they are afraid that they won't get invited back. Not one of these yellow journalists have the guts to stand up and grill the President on the real issues. Where's Sam Donaldson when you need him? He was tough on every president, whether it be Reagan, Bush or Clinton. No doubt that those questions are scripted beforehand so the Presidunce doesn't look bad.

I think the Third Reich would have been proud.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dataman1200--Presidunce!!! Love it....said but true....he'll get the message...the integrity of his Presidency is OVER.

Not even Laura can save him on this one.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LAURA WAS ORIGINALLY A DEMOCRAT
    Just as Tarezzzzzzzzzza became a Dem, Laura became a Repub

{don't pass out on us JUDY........it's water over or under the dam, lol}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks 2ndamendsis--I NEVER KNEW THAT!!

Well, lets see, gain one, lose one.....they CANCELLED each other out!!

Republican, Democrat they are all the same to me. Demican, Republicrat it doesn't matter.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman writes:

I think the Third Reich would have been proud.

My reply:

Yes, but in another venue could you imagine the Third Reich sitting passively by like we are as a hoard of invaders plundered their nation?

I have mentioned this before, but I don’t think many of you realize that you are being had. A lot of you think “we� just won a major victory, what most of you fail to realize is the war has already been lost, what recently happened is “you� just gained enough respect from your enemy to get a seat at the table to negotiate the terms of “your� surrender.

“We� most likely have gained the Real-ID act, but the “enemy� is likely to gain even more with the firm asylum provisions being stripped out. This simply means “you� have just had the Senate recognize “officially� that which you already had (footnote #1), but the invaders gain, by having their “right� NOT to be deported become part of legal precedent. Another very clear example, there already is an un-enforced Federal provision that prohibits granting in state tuition rates to illegal aliens unless you grant in state tuition rates to all United States citizens without regard to State of residence (footnote #2). Yet, State after State have passed laws in direct opposition to Federal Law. More egregious is the fact that the law was specifically implemented to prohibit such activity. This is not a case of a gray area, or one subject to interpretation. The 1996 legislation was enacted solely to prevent this situation from occurring.

Back to my point, you are negotiating the terms of surrender. I find it interesting, when there is not a shred of evidence out there, that cannot easily be refuted, that could compel anyone to say with a straight face that we need guest workers. The truth is the invasion of illegal aliens is simply another way of transferring wealth. Those who control the mechanisms of Capitalism are able to earn an abnormal profit while foisting the true costs of their workforce in terms of social services on the general populace. Another way to view this is, since American lost the war of socialization (i.e. Welfare) ,we have also lost the “motivation� for people to toil in menial labor jobs, which gives rise to the false claim that we need guest workers.

Back to my point, unless we seal the border, and deport the existing illegal aliens and their children all the United States is doing is admitting we have lost yet another war and negotiating the terms of our surrender. Those terms include our unconditional acceptance of those who have willingly violated our nation’s sovereignty and amnesty to the people who aided and abetted them.

To look at this another way consider a scenario where I break into your house, rape your dog, eat the steak out of your freezer, soil your linens and I come out of it with your television set, a court order mandating that you support the puppies that I conceived and $200 for the fine imposed on you for maintaining the attractive nuisance which compelled me to enter your home in the first place. This is the equivalent of what is going on now.

Once again, all that is happening is “we� are now negotiating our terms of surrender with Mexico and other nations. Frankly it sickens me that some people out there think “we� are somehow victorious.

Patriotman

Footnotes:

#1 There already is a Federal law prohibiting those who aid and abet criminals illegal aliens, which is to say there already was a prohibition against States issuing licenses to illegal aliens, it is just that no one enforced it.

Here is the cite:

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    A federal statute was passed by Congress in 1996 prohibiting state governments from giving in-state tuition to illegal aliens. Title 8 U.S. Code Section 1623 reads:
    “Notwithstanding any other provision of law, an alien who is not lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the basis of residence within a State (or a political subdivision) for any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen or national is such a resident.�

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast