Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh
    To set the record straight, Tom Tancredo is my fave congressperson and if he gets the presidential nomination I'll campaign for him and vote for him.

-- Tom Tancredo isn't a representative for the City of Denver. --

Duh.

-- Please don't try to imply or make it look like Tom Tancredo had anything to do with this by posting this in a Tom Tancredo thread. He didn't. --

And I didn't.

-- Posting in a Tom Tancredo thread that Denver has a problem with its city council is like someone posting a message in a Duncan Hunter thread implying that he is resposible for the problems in Compton. --

The title of the thread is:
    "Illegal alien" is a proper term, Tancredo says.
    I mentioned that the term "illegal alien" has been banned by the Denver City Council. This does not imply that Tancredo is responsible in any way. I just thought that some people might be interested or shocked to know.

Do the threads here stick that closely to their headings? Someone sent me a private message asking if I'm trying to be a smart-ass. Is that typical of this forum?

I live in Colorado and much of the sanctuary and sensitivity crap that goes on here is upsetting. Even though we have an excellent pro-American/anti-illegal congressman (Tancredo) here, we still have tons of problems with sucking up to and sanctioning illegals. It was not my intention to demean Tancredo in any respect. Tancredo rocks!

Duh
    Duh

Illegal Alien is not only correct it is the only true legal term. The US Code says illegal alien. You cannot go to court and defend yourself based on illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrant is a PC term invented by the press. No such category on INS papers. The law on the books says illegal alien, so now is it forbidden to read our own law out loud?

You cannot be illegal and an immigrant at the same time. Contradiction in terms. Of course we know the press invented this non-legal term so everyone could consider illegals as immigrants that have not broken the law.

How do you ban a term that is part of the present US Code on immigration? If someone reads the US Code to the Denver Council do they insert "bleeps" at the proper points?

Everybody here knows Tom has nothing to do with those whimps in Denver.

GO TOM!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Someone sent me a private message asking if I'm trying to be a smart-ass. Is that typical of this forum?

Duh
    NO, Duh! Let me assure you it is not typical here at ALIPAC. As a matter of fact, I've never seen anything like this happen before.

I sincerely hope it never happens again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

doesn't the GREEN CARD state in big letters 'RESIDENT ALIEN"?

all immigrants proudly display that card when they get it...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants ... _1333.html
    State Dept talks about RETURNING RESIDENT ALIENS

I saw Tom Tancredo at a meeting in Dubuque (Iowa)... he drew a small crowd of about 300..... no protestors and all 300 seemed grateful to hear him talk directly about a variety of issues, although immigration is what drew the 300 to the meeting..... no dissenting or nasty comments from the crowd... I have volunteered to host some small meetings etc....

There was NOT A WORD in the Sunday paper (Telegraph Herald) about the meeting last night. However, I did see the announcement in Friday's paper.... When Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barak Hussein Obama come to town, they get massive news coverage, with color pictures on the front page...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

JAK
    I agree. He gives me hope.
    Tancredo and Dana Rohrabacher are two of my heroes!
    Along with Poe, King, Bilbray ...I like Marsha Blackburn too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    There was NOT A WORD in the Sunday paper (Telegraph Herald) about the meeting last night. However, I did see the announcement in Friday's paper.... When Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barak Hussein Obama come to town, they get massive news coverage, with color pictures on the front page...
    The media bias is infuriating and disheartening, to say the least. We stopped subscribing to newspapers over a year ago due to the propaganda about illegals--couldn't bear to read it. They also don't give fair coverage to Tom Tancredo.

Duh
    Duh

Duh
    Let me assure you it is not typical here at ALIPAC. As a matter of fact, I've never seen anything like this happen before. I sincerely hope it never happens again.
    Glad to hear this and thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Duh posted:
    A few weeks ago, I heard on a local talk show that the term "illegal alien" has been banned from Denver (Colorado) City Council meetings, as it is "offensive" to some.
    All American posted:
    Illegal Alien is not only correct it is the only true legal term. The US Code says illegal alien. You cannot go to court and defend yourself based on illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrant is a PC term invented by the press. No such category on INS papers. The law on the books says illegal alien, so now is it forbidden to read our own law out loud?
    If I lived in Colorado, I'd be one of the first to challenge this new law. As long as term 'Illegal Alien' is part of the US Code, there's nothing the state of Colorado should be able to do to you. I think a case as such would be thrown out of court. Denver's council is out of order.

ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN
    I would consider changing my attitude if the race card wasn't played by them. Then again, that's their only defense which is not even valid.

to rwrice and Duh glad to have you with us!!

"illigal alien" is a proper form to address illigal aliens and I will continue to use it, infact our congress still uses it and it is used in all immigration bills already law and most of the ones being addressed in congress at the moment!!
    So to all you special interest groups get over because I'm sick of you not likeing my choice of words especially words noted in websters dictionary and their meaning according to the English language, OUR LANGUAGE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123