Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    If it weren't for people like Tom Tancredo, I don't think I would sleep at night. Thank goodness for him.

I agree. He gives me hope.
    Tancredo and Dana Rohrabacher are two of my heroes!

And I have been refusing to use the PC term undocumented immigrant, immigrant or (President Bush I'm looking at you.....) MIGRANT.

If I catch myself saying it, I go back and correct it.
    I will not be PC'd out of my own country and I no longer care if it offends. Do they care if I am offended that they broke into my country like thiefs?
    You have to earn respect to get respect. Sorry.

He's absolutely right. A person who is inside of a country illegally is an illegal alien. It's wrong to do, it's illegal to do and it poses a very real danger to the citizens of any country when people believe that they "have a right" to enter a country on their own accord and terms.

Sometimes the truth hurts, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's still the truth.

And by the way, how is our government going to even get legitimate security information on 12,000,000 people. Many, if not most of the countries where these people are from are simply going to tell the U.S., "Yes, they pass the background security check".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that Tom Tencredo is one of the few politicians in this country that actually prefers the citizens of this country to the illegal foreign nationals - illegal aliens that have decided to "take over" and run us into the ground.
    I really wish that Mexico would stay on it's own side of the fence and take their consulates and their citizens HOME.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I think that Tom Tencredo is one of the few politicians in theis country that actually prefers the citizens of this country to the illegal foreign nationals - illegal aliens that have decided to "take over" and run us into the ground.
    I really wish that Mexico would stay on it's own side of the fence and take their consulates and their citizens HOME.
    ahhhh, but according to La Voz de Aztlan most of the western US is Mexico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Hi, Had Enough:

Good name. I almost went with "Nuf is Nuf".

Do you know if the old "I Love America" poem has been posted on this site? It's the one that starts with this:

I come for a visit -- get treated regal
    So I stay -- who cares I'm illegal
    I cross the border poor and broke
    Take a bus, see Manpower bloke.

If it hasn't been posted, I'll post it. But I have a feeling it's already somewhere on the site.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Hi, Had Enough:

Good name. I almost went with "Nuf is Nuf".

Do you know if the old "I Love America" poem has been posted on this site? It's the one that starts with this:

I come for a visit -- get treated regal
    So I stay -- who cares I'm illegal
    I cross the border poor and broke
    Take a bus, see Manpower bloke.

If it hasn't been posted, I'll post it. But I have a feeling it's already somewhere on the site.

Duh
    I don't recall seeing it. Heck post it any way.

Charlesoakisland wrote:

Yeah, Yeah, they chant and beat their little tom toms about that. They did so much to plan and build the infrastructure of the West. Which bird is it that steals other birds nests?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Charlesoakisland wrote:

Yeah, Yeah, they chant and beat their little tom toms about that. They did so much to plan and build the infrastructure of the West. Which bird is it that steals other birds nests?

hummm turkey buzzard

Tom Tancredo has nothing to do with Denver's city council!

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    A few weeks ago, I heard on a local talk show that the term "illegal alien" has been banned from Denver (Colorado) City Council meetings, as it is "offensive" to some.

Duh

Duh,

Tom Tancredo isn't a representative for the City of Denver. He is a representative for the cities of Littleton, Centennial and the Highland Ranch area.

Please don't try to imply or make it look like Tom Tancredo had anything to do with this by posting this in a Tom Tancredo thread. He didn't.

Posting in a Tom Tancredo thread that Denver has a problem with its city council is like someone posting a message in a Duncan Hunter thread implying that he is resposible for the problems in Compton.

Rice

I really like this guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast