Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    1 question:
    The Obama videos)
    Would it have been offensive if you ask the guys directly if the reason they were supporting Obama had anything to do with his ethnic background? (in so many words)

I just moved from San Bernardino

A. Maybe, but asking that question really didn't enter my mind. Y'know, the main thing I've noticed about a lot of Obama supporters is that they are blissed out. Meaning, there's really nothing substantive about their candidate that is meaningful to them. They just like the whole Obama package, whether it is because of the likeablility or the skin color or the quality speaking skills ... they just like him. So when I've interviewed Obama folks before, I invariably ask them why they're voting for him and receive a lot of babble about "change" and "coming together", etc. And then I confront them with something concrete (in my case immigration b/c that's my issue) and it usually turns out that 1) they don't know his position, or 2) their views are diametrically opposed to his, or 3) both.

B. My job takes me to San Bernardino several times a week. Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Fontana, Victorville, Barstow, downtown SB ... I hit those locations frequently (I live in L.A.).

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    SZinWestLA: are you the one who recorded this video?

I am.
    You have a reporters voice or a radio show hosts voice. You ask good questions and get very telling answers. So he works for Orange County in the electrical department? Maybe they need a little call.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12