Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You are right Dixie, first I thought they should go in after her, but the more I think about it the more I think they should just wait her out! We have got to do something about this anchor baby status, that is their big hold on America through their children, they use them as their stake to the US. Somehow, I can't see Gonzales running in there after her esp since his sympathies are definitely with her and her son. I think they really messed up though when that church refused to allow Ted Hayes into its worship service we will wait and see. What do we have to do to get this law repealed making children of illegal aliens citizens? Does it have to go before the Supreme Court or can Congress change this?
    THEY SHOULD GO IN AND GET THE CHILD AND PUT HIM IN PROTECTIVE SERVICES. THIS APPEARS TO BE CHILD ABUSE.
    THE CHILD IS AN CITIZEN OF MEXICO IF THE PARENT IS. POSSIBLE DUEL CITIZENSHIP. SHE CANNOT BE STOPPED FROM TAKIN HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY IF SHE WANTS TO. SHE IS USING THE CHILD TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Thanks for the warm welcome, PhredE.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You are right Dixie, first I thought they should go in after her, but the more I think about it the more I think they should just wait her out! We have got to do something about this anchor baby status, that is their big hold on America through their children, they use them as their stake to the US. Somehow, I can't see Gonzales running in there after her esp since his sympathies are definitely with her and her son. I think they really messed up though when that church refused to allow Ted Hayes into its worship service we will wait and see. What do we have to do to get this law repealed making children of illegal aliens citizens? Does it have to go before the Supreme Court or can Congress change this?
    nittygritty
    One of those illegal mothers in the church giving Elvira Arellano support said that all of them (meaning illegal woman with anchor babies) Have been requesting from churches to harbor them, and that they will go to every church if it was necessary, but that they will not leave the country.

I always said it, that the problem with illegal immigration was the anchor babies, because all of them are coming to have children. They know they can stay in the country if they have children.

What do we have to do to get this law repealed making children of illegal aliens citizens? Does it have to go before the Supreme Court or can Congress change this?
    The illegals and their supporters love to point to the 14th Amendment, right? How convenient they ignore half of it. There are two requirements to be an American citizen.

A: Born here or naturalized.
    B: Under the jurisdiction of the U.S. and state in which they reside.

This is what MAIA (Mothers Against Illegal Aliens) is pushing for. They want the government to officially state (and enforce) that anchor babies do not fulfill both requirements and thus are not American citizens.

Now, as for CPS, I think the above is part of the reason they are not getting involved (at least at this point). The other being they don't want or need more bad publicity. The last couple of years they have been hammered (rightly so).
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

We must get behind the mothers against illegal aliens then and assist them in any way we can, it is a must to get this anchor baby status null and void! That would be a good platform for Tancrado to use in his run for the presidency.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty, saw a pregnant Mexican woman with a tee shirt that said HECHO EN MEXICO. Hows that for in your face/

If it does happen that other churches are found to harbor illegals, then they should lose their tax-exempt status IMMIEDIATELY. Maybe I'm being a little cynical here, but I think that churches are like any other organization in that they don't like to be hit in the pocketbook.

If it does happen that other churches are found to harbor illegals, then they should lose their tax-exempt status IMMIEDIATELY.
    Giving sanctuary to illegals is nothing new to churches - especially the Catholic Churches.

Any woman who has an anchor baby is in no danger of being deported. WE have to get real here. This is show and tell. This is a bait. This is a smokescreen. She isn't going to get deported, folks. Not for a very long time - if ever. Not until it has been decided by a court - the Supreme Court. That can take years.

Would it not be better for us, if we focused on the employers, tried to get our government to focus on the employers. If we cut off their jobs, they will leave. When they leave, they will take those anchor babies. We won't have to make a decision on many of them.

There will always be some that are in the clutches of the ACLU. They are really good at setting up scenarios to bring about lawsuits they want to handle. I think this is one of th em.

I really wish we wouldn't bite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my take on the situation:

Elvira will be deported...perhaps kicking and screaming..but deported. Probably in 2007 or early 2008.

Arellano stupidly put herself in a position of putting ICE in the hot spot. ICE's entire credibility (what's left) is now on the line--which will be the reason they will arrest Arellano. Same way during prohibition, cops raided speak easies even though they were being paid off....it's done to maintain some basic credibility that they are doing their job.

She may or may not leave her kid in the US (a similar case occurred in Cleveland 1-2 years ago--illegal mother was deported) I expect she will end up taking her kid back to Mexico since she claimed she has no relatives here to leave the kid with.

The lawsuit that claims the mothers deportation violates the childs rights in my opinion is legal nonsense...more or less filed to put public pressure on judiciary and ICE. The basic legal theory is seriously flawed--it's more a hail Mary lawsuit in the "trial for public opinion." It will go knowhere in the courts.

US immigration law is probably the most powerful law (special) in existance when the executive branch wants to apply it. Not a lot of legal wiggle room for illegal aliens if it wants to clamp down. The ACLU has very little legal leverage here.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, from your lips to God's ear - but I worry.

The ACLU is standing there beside her - I think this will be in court for years to come. They may be setting this up to be the anchor baby case that goes all the way to the SC. The ACLU does this - as does our government sometimes.

My take is - she won't be sent back to Mexico - and if she is - it will be with quite a bundle she has gotten from suing the US - if they pull her and that kid out of church.

By that time, Mexico will be here -

But I hope you are right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast