Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens and American Medicine

http://www.jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf

This is a five page report done by the Journal of American Physicans and Surgeons Spring of 2005.

Shocking reading Might be old news to some of the vets here tho!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Excellent article ...another one I will print out and hand out around town
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I was reading an article in the San Diego union while I was down there over Christmas, it stated that undocumented moms are costing California four hundered million dollars a year.
    This is all taxpayer money! I would just as soon see it go to our wounded vets and send these women back to where they came from to have their babies!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the article. I knew of most of this but I wasn't aware of the extensive amounts of disorders with the anchor babies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Mayor, I am a registered voter in Duval County and I have written you in the past because of my concern over the influx of illegal aliens that are invading our city. And I have not received a reply from you. I hope you can give me some insight on your feelings on this issue. I have attached an article that shows the impact of illegal immigration and the negative impact it has on medical facilities. I am a member of some national, and local organizations that are opposed to amnesty for illegal immigrants and I will report on blogs and forums both locally and nationally of your response. If I do not receive a response I will report that as well.

A concerned voter
    Ronnie XXXX
    Jacksonville, FL

Lets see.....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€