Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal aliens: the criminal costs

I'm not going to editorialize on these GAO (General Accounting Office of the United States Government) studies on the criminal aspects of illegal immigration. Suffice to say, there is a cost (both in lives, victims and incarceration costs). These are links to two GAO .pdf files analyzing the criminal costs of illegal immigrants (you'll need adobe acrobat reader to read them):

www.gao.gov/new.items/d05337r.pdf

www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

What I find extremely revolting is that in the study population of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated, on average, each had been arrested 8 times for a total arrest figure of at least 459,614 times. If that isn't astounding enough, these 55,322 illegals in the study population had been arrested for committing 700,000 criminal offenses, which averages 13 crimes per illegal alien. So, each illegal alien incarcerated had been arrested 8 times and had committed at least 13 crimes !!! Hard working indeed !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting this. This can be useful in spreading the word about the overhwelming costs of illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: illegal aliens: the criminal costs

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I'm not going to editorialize on these GAO (General Accounting Office of the United States Government) studies on the criminal aspects of illegal immigration. Suffice to say, there is a cost (both in lives, victims and incarceration costs). These are links to two GAO .pdf files analyzing the criminal costs of illegal immigrants (you'll need adobe acrobat reader to read them):

www.gao.gov/new.items/d05337r.pdf

www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf

For those of you who don't have adobe acrobat reader you can get it for free from http://www.adobe.com/. Click on get adobe reader. Once you've installed adobe reader you should be good to go to get the above documents.

Populist, do you think I should cut and paste the entire contents of both reports? It would probably be the longest post in history, but I wonder how many people are actually reading these reports?

These are the kind of reports EVERYONE needs to read so they will have more hard facts about the costs of illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for posting this. This can be useful in spreading the word about the overhwelming costs of illegal immigration.

Sam-I-am,
    At 38 and 31 pages, they may be a little long to post in their entirety. What I did was bookmark them in my "Illegal Immigration-Criminal Costs" bookmark folder so I can find and refer to them easily in the future.

Funny, I have almost the same classification scheme. I don't bother w/the illegal though, I just classify it as immigracion (since I already know it's about illegal immigration) and then criminal costs!

I guess everyone out there knows how to use adobe reader, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sam-I-am,
    At 38 and 31 pages, they may be a little long to post in their entirety. What I did was bookmark them in my "Illegal Immigration-Criminal Costs" bookmark folder so I can find and refer to them easily in the future.