Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations
    The so called War on Terror is really government sponsored terrorism designed to scare us all to death so they can take away our liberties (airport scanners come to mind as well as cameras all over cities to look up your nose).

TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvN ... re=related

It is good to remind the useful idiots that this is not a case of prejudice, bigotry or xenophobia or any of the other terms thrown at us. The people who are guilty of those things are the illegal aliens themselves as well as those who hire them, those who feel more comfortable having a maid who looks different, has different language and culture. It is much easier for them to mistreat someone different than Aunt Margerie's niece twice removed. There is also that strange thing that they seem to win social and cultural points for having a Mexican maid instead of a US born one. Frivolity that the people cannot afford and the wealthy must be made to be accountable.

When I began referencing myself as "Anglo" my family screamed at me. I had to explain to them that the Mexican population of Arizona chooses to marginalize me and deny me my identity by calling me Anglo and so in trying to explain how it is out here I would reference myself in their terms. Everybody uses their terms. In their vision, either you are NDN, Black, Mexican or Anglo.

Born and raised Arizonans of a certain age always said that Mexicans run this state. The fact that their limited racist view dominates the local vernacular is proof of this allegation.

This is not a problem that we can wait out for another vote. All business and government is geared for an outcome that we do not want. This is why nothing is done. Don't believe me? Go to your local supermarket produce department. Produce from this hemisphere is labeled "Produced in USA/Mexico." We are not allowed to distinguish and choose our sources anymore even though Mexican growers are not subject to our criteria and can, (last I knew) use human waste on produce for example.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12