Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Die in Crash: La Reza to Charge Racism?

Authored by JOHN W LILLPOP

Nine illegal aliens were killed in a highway crash Monday while trying to elude Border Patrol agents, and at least 12 others were injured, officials said.

The large sport utility vehicle carrying up to 22 people swerved to avoid a spike strip put out by Border Patrol agents, Sheriff's Maj. Leon Wilmot said. http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/07/D8JBQ78G1.html"

I fully expect that Hispanic activists from La Reza will decry the accident as a racist assault against people of color, and demand that Governor Napolitono take immediate action.

La Reza is likely to propose unrealistic actions like--

( ) Immediately repeal Prop. 200, Arizona's anti-illegal alien bill

( ) Arrest the perusing border patrol agents for involuntary manslaughter

( ) Require all speed limit signs to be posted in Spanish

( ) Locate survivors and immediately register them as Democrats for 2006 election

( ) Register all 22, including the expired, as Democrats.

( ) Blame the accident on global warming, and sue the Bush Administration for $500 billion dollars in punitive damages.

If and when La Reza issues its statement, Governor Napolitono will probably say something brilliant like "These are all good options, but $500 billion does have a nice right to it."

Hispanic activists from La Reza in Phoenix immediately decried the accident as a racist assault against people of color, and demanded that Governor Napolitono take immediate action.
    I knew this was going to happen. I first read about this unfortunate accident this morning and thought, oh boy, some group or groups are going to make this a big deal against our agents and here it is. If those agents get in trouble like those other unfortunate ones in Texas I'll go bonkers.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Communist La Raza is taking its best shot. Communist La Raza is like a spitting cobra, spewing racism in every direction.
    It's the Communist La Raza staff members that are the racists -
    they inflict racism where there is none.
    Damn commies.

La Raza
    "Paving the way to COMMUNISM,
    the DESTINY of all Mankind"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Just wondering. . .doesn't AZ have a felony "coyote" law?

In most states, the person who is responsible for the felony is also held liable for all other felonies committed during that act.

In other words, it's not the Border Patrol.

Remember, La Raza can't do anything on their own.

The crooked judges that are bought and paid are the ones that allow the execution of illegal and unconstitutional actions within this country.

MW
    What is it with these La Raza folks? They obviously hold with the theory, if you throw enough poop against a wall, some will stick. These folks are charging racism everytime someone looks at a Hispanic crossways. Grant you, this is much more serious than looking at someone crossways, but since when can't our law enforcement pursue suspected criminals? I hope they soon come to realize how ridiculous they look. Actually, what they are doing is showing the American public that they have no interest in obeying or abiding by our laws.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With everything thats been going on in the last few months concerning border security and immigration legislation, I suspect smugglers are becoming more desperate and charging more than they were a year ago today.

I was watching C-Span and they are going to implement some new document/ID inspection technologies that will be given to our border patrol. This will help tremendously to reduce number of people coming in our country with fake documents or ID's.. And some of the technologies mentioned in the C-Span broadcast is already in use in states for the department of transportation and even US Embassies -- and it works.

But identifying fake id's is only part of the solution.. Building fences/walls, and actually enforcing the immigration laws will help solidify the road to our success in this war against illegal immigration.

IF it were up to me, we'd have 20,000 national guards on the border. We're already paying these people, why not put them on the border where they are needed?

Wouldn't suprise me a little bit of they held these border patrol on charges of manslaughter or some other idiot charges and sent them to prison!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    IF it were up to me, we'd have 20,000 national guards on the border. We're already paying these people, why not put them on the border where they are needed?
    The heck with the NG, let's militarize the border. How about we place 30,000 active duty Marine and Army boots on the border, lock and loaded? Of course I'm not implying that we should shoot illegals, but our soldiers should be armed for self protection because the drug cartels aren't going to give up their U.S. drug market without a fight. Could you imagine the benefits that would be realized by placing a freeze on everything that attempted to cross our border with authorization. Heck, why not make it 50,000 soldiers (that way we could even keep out Mexican jackrabbits and lizards).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn