Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here in NYC, when they have a fugitive on the run, they NEVER give that person's ethnicity/race/etc as part of the description. It's always "be on the lookout for a man, in his mid 30s, wearing a white TShirt and blue shoes".

Seriously, are we living in BizarroLand?
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

DJ

The price to pay

The illegal aliens that are sent back will just walk away from the loans except some will choose to drive home in their new car or truck that the Bank of America just gave them because once it is in Mexico it is their car or truck. Some of these banks are on the hook big time for loans to these illegal aliens with false IDs
    All of your comments make me think that it is likely that we are all in for a recession--and probably world-wide. I don't feel sorry for these greedy banks who are losing house payments and cars! They should lose their businsses. I think we had all be ready for enduring a recession in this country as a result of all the illegals being forced out, however. If the price to pay for having our country back is to tighten our belts a while and go through a "period of adjustment" to stablize things, then we have to do that. The alternative is unthinkable--giving amnesty to millions because we can't endure the economic pain!

Re: Illegal Aliens and the housing bubble.

I have seen this many times first hand....I work in an Attorneys office as a paralegal...litigation is often filed against those who do not pay or who have defaulted on the credit cards, loans or mortgages...when confronted by a phone call to see if they wish to resolve the issue, they have often said to me, I am going back home anyways, so go ahead and sue me...
    At least this way they leave and don't come back (we hope)...

Re: The price to pay

I don't feel sorry for these greedy banks who are losing house payments and cars! They should lose their businsses. I think we had all be ready for enduring a recession in this country as a result of all the illegals being forced out, however

I was just reading today that here was a 2 billion dollar bailout of some mortgage lender. It wasn't the main story so I was not able to get a lot of details, so don't hold me to any exact knowledge. But I wouldn't be surprised if the taxpayers are put on the hook for a lot of these defaulted loans.

Yeah, it makes sense for the illegals to go back now---slowing economy, increasing resentment, but they can probably walk away with a lot of merchandise. Once again--- "The Fleecing of America"---someone tell Tom Brokaw. I understand a lot of Irish did the same thing a few years ago. Ran up credit card debt--then split. I think a recession (and I was through a doozy in the 1980's) would be preferable to the "Hispanicization of America," though. We better be on our guard the next time.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'SHARED HOUSING' : THIS IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE FOR THIS COUNTRY IF WE LET THINGS GO THE WAY THEY ARE GOING.

THE AVERAGE WORKER IS GETTING POORER AND POORER. THE ONLY WAY FOR AMERICAN WORKERS TO COMPETE WITH ILLEGAL (SCAB) LABOR IS TO START PILING UP IN SMALL HOUSES. THAT WILL BE THE ONLY WAY TO AFFORD HOUSING. ILLEGALS WILL PILE UP THREE OR FOUR FAMILIES IN ONE HOUSE. THEY EVEN HAVE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE GARAGE. IN SOME CASES OTHERS ARE LIVING IN THE BACK YARD IN A TRAILER.

DO WE WANT TO END UP LIVING LIKE THIS? MAYBE IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO MEXICANS, BUT NOT TO US. OUR STANDARD OF LIVING WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE UNLESS WE ARE ABLE TO TURN THINGS AROUND.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a real life example

Jose Luis Alvarez Pena lives in 814 Peachtree St Clinton, NC 28328-2640 DOB 11/20/83, he was born in El Salvador, enter illegally in USA some years ago, now have TPS and make a fraudulent marriage with an American citizen to gain legal status in the United States and avoid potential removal from the country. They did not consummate the marriage, nor have a romantic or sexual relationship, they don’t even lived together.
    He is also known as Jose Alvarez or Jose Alvarez Pena, and maybe Jose Pena Alvarez. He purchased the house where he lives since October 2004. Here is the link to the deed

http://www.sampsonrod.org/BookViewVWin. ... t=15600514

Greed is the chief killer of America, outsourcing,relocation of manufacturing plants, importing cheap third world labor.
    Corporate America has sold our country out. Think about this could we fight a war with China, who would make our shoes,clothing, etc. etc.
    A country without a middle class cannot retain its freedom and we are moving in that direction.
    We the consumer have the power to change it.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Actually, "shared housing" is a good idea for elderly people, and my friends and I have been talking about a few of us selling our places and getting a big house for 4-6 people. We won't be able to live on social security, some of us with no pensions, and some of us with little savings. I figured we'll go back to the "commune" era.

But, while we're working, we wouldn't think of doing this, unless we are in dire circumstances. Otherwise, we work hard to maintain our standard of living.

I don't understand why towns/cities LET people do this, with the laws we have about so many people per square foot. We've turned into a lawless society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12