Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We moved from NC to Florida four years ago. We often go back to see family and friends and each time we do we are more disgusted. We lived in North Raleigh, just on the outskirts of Raleigh. Right before we left a houseing development was going up. When we went to vist,last Oct. almost the entire development was hispanic, how they could afford these beautiful homes is not any secret. While we paid through the nose for a two story colonial home, these people were living in something similar, looked like more than one family to a single family home. Raleigh once a beautiful clean city, was dirty. We talked about moving back to NC if the problem gets to bad down here, which it is, but we will be moving to the mountains if anything, I will not move near Raleigh or any city or town close to it. Before we moved to Florida we looked around NC first, one of the little towns, can't remember the name of it, but it was a nice little American pie type town with beautiful old homes, it was completly hispanic when we went through it in Oct.

NC

Blame the greedy banks for giving loans to illegal aliens , they should be punished for it, if the aliens default their loans, then we the tax payer have to pay for the bail out of bankrupt banks, another loan and savings scandal type of thing.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123