Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Tracking System

Illegal Aliens Tracking System

http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had you heard about the Lodi incident before this site Gogo? I live less than 50 miles from Lodi and have heard nothing on the news.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO I did Cayla. That's SF for you. Let's not make any illegal look bad. Let's make the law enforcement minded people look bad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how often it is updated?

You know and I know that there are many more incidents that aren't showing there but at least we're seeing ones we didn't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Had you heard about the Lodi incident before this site Gogo? I live less than 50 miles from Lodi and have heard nothing on the news.
    What happened in Lodi?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    What happened in Lodi?
    Two suspected illegals beat a man at a gas station with an aluminum baseball bat. He is in critical condition. Click on the site and bookmark it. If you scroll down you also see a ticker tape news items. The Border Patrol helicopter was fired on south of the border.

More info below that too.

Holey Smokes I didn't see how many info is below that. It's huge!

I thought I saw a post on this site a while back about this map. I think they were asking us to report anything that we verifiable knew about that was not posted.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo, thanks for the info. That's terrible!

I thought I saw a post on this site a while back about this map. I think they were asking us to report anything that we verifiable knew about that was not posted.
    OK I hadn't seen that post. It's absolutely incredible how many different types of incidents they cover. Unfortunately, there are so many they can't place all of them on the list. It must be a month or a weeks list. It would be great if they had a page with how many murders this year, how many rapes, how many assaults, burglaries, border crossing, deportations, etc.

Can you imagine a years worth of each category on pages. Print those babies out and sent them to your Senators and Congresspersons.

it wasn't a thread, I am thinking it was just a post on one of the fire threads. I can't for the life of me remember which one it was. I am glad this now has its own thread so that it can be hi-lited.

If the member of this group is still around, maybe he/she can take this opportunity to tell us more about their organization. I for one would welcome it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast