Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens, USA Today Feels Your Pain: A Call to Action

April 05, 2007
    Illegal Aliens, USA Today Feels Your Pain: A Call to Action

By Debbie Schlussel

Dear readers, in today's USA Today, the print edition featured this solicitation, to which I hope you will respond:

Voices of Immigration

Are you feeling the impact of immigration? What is life like for an illegal immigrant living in the USA [DS: Like that should be the guiding sentiment for immigration policy], and for others in the communities where he or she works and lives? We're interested in hearing your experiences. Send comments to letters@usatoday.com or fax to 703-854-2053. Please include your contact number, city and state for verification purposes. Comments will be considered for an ongoing conversation on this page and online.

Clearly, USA Today is concerned with the illegal aliens more than you. Their feelings and what their life is like should not be a guiding force in protecting our national security, our borders.

Make your voice heard and write with the views of those of us who are here legally.
    illegalaliens.jpg

Posted by Debbie at April 5, 2007 04:14 PM

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... ens_2.html

Man the propaganda machine was busy today huh.

It looks like there was something in a lot of major newspapers today.
    Washington must be feeling the heat if they feel the need to fire up the propaganda machine all at once.

Are we getting to them?

Make sure to send a reply to the link above.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

USA Today has made a mint off the American public and it worries more about illegals than the impact of illegals on Americans. A paper not to buy!

JAK
    USA Today! Are you telling me that you are more worried about the effect illegal immigration is having on ILLEGAL ALIENS THAN AMERICANS!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!! Another dirty organization that is betraying the American people...and guess what I am going to shout it from the house tops!!!! Many others will as well and I hope YOU feel the pain of your betrayal!!!

This is my letter to this ANTI AMERICAN company!!

I am passing on the post above to everyone I know and asking them to do the same.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The media is for open borders and will write these "puff" piece articles over and over, while ignoring crimes committed by illegals and the huge drain they are on our system.
    D.W.

USA Today email

I just emailed them. I wonder what they"ll think of my email regarding the effect of illegal immigration on a LEGAL AMERICAN who has lost 2 family members at the hands of an illegal. Once again I say, Does anyone for open borders understand the word ILLEGAL!! So to answer the reporters question, YES I feel the impact of illegal immigration
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

MW
    I just sent them a very scolding email!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They gave a fax number. Fax them Kate's flyers under Honoring Lost Americans Memorials.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well, I sent them an eyefull. I hope they have the guts to respond to it.

Man these commie pinko tabloids really tick me off to end.

They got an eyeball full from me also!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast