Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens: voter fraud

Does anyone remember Loretta Sanchez's controversial election win over
    Dornan (R) in CA?

http://www.house.gov/mica/fs021298.htm

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/ ... rnia.cd46/

Who here doesn't think groups like MECHA, MALDEF, PRLDEF, La Raza won't be encouraging illegal aliens to commit voter fraud during our next presidential election?

From what I understand, the ONLY authority to investigate voter fraud rests with the trustworthy Alberto Gonzalez.

Anyone scared yet?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Oh boy! We're doomed!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been my greatest fear here in California for some time now, both on the local and national level. Nothing is being done in the way of checking for fraudulant voters either.....surprise, surprise.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I hear ya! Who's really in charge of this country anyway?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget about:

Vote fraud probed in Bexar
    Friday, June 8, 2007
    By: Guillermo X. Garcia - San Antonio Express-News

More than a dozen elections since 2001

A Bexar County review that apparently found illegal voting by undocumented immigrants has triggered a county investigation of voter fraud and a federal probe of false citizenship claims.
    County and federal officials acknowledged this week that they are looking into whether up to 41 non-citizens voted illegally in San Antonio, some repeatedly, in more than a dozen local, state and federal elections between 2001 and this year.

Bexar County District Attorney Susan Reed's office has joined the investigation, which began in late May when the Homeland Security Department's Immigration and Customs Enforcement requested a report prepared by Bexar County Elections Administrator Jacque Callanen.

Reed said her office joined the investigation, noting, "You bet your bottom dollar we'll prosecute, regardless of what the feds decide they will do, if we find people voted illegally in violation of the state election code."

The federal request for Callanen's data took the form of an administrative subpoena and includes the names of 330 people she determined should not have been on the local voter rolls because they weren't citizens. County officials declined to release Callanen's report, citing the ongoing investigation.

Callanen said it was not readily apparent that the illegal voting influenced an election's outcome. The names have been purged from voting rolls.

She compiled the list when it was determined the 330 people received summonses for jury duty, and they notified the county they weren't eligible to serve because they were not U.S. citizens.

The jury duty list is drawn from driver's licenses and from names appearing on the county's voter registration rolls.

ICE spokeswoman Nina Pruneda declined to directly respond when asked about the scope of the ongoing probe or whether it extends beyond Bexar County.

"ICE works with law enforcement partners across the country to enforce more than 400 Customs and immigration statutes," she said.

However, Callanen said the type of information federal authorities are using in the San Antonio investigation — names purged from voter rolls — also was sought from elections officials in Harris, Tarrant and El Paso counties.

Pruneda said the probe is in the beginning stage and that no arrests had been made.

Despite admitting to Callanen that they voted, the investigation's targets may not face federal criminal charges, but they could be subject to deportation if ICE determines they entered the country illegally.

Reed said her office's white-collar crime unit was working with ICE on a parallel probe.

"There is a list of names on the report that are noncitizens who voted," said Adrianna Biggs, who heads the unit. "We are trying to determine dates of birth" and other identifying information, she said.

Part of the probe's focus is to determine if federal or state election laws were violated.

It's a state felony to illegally vote and a misdemeanor to make a false statement on a voter registration application, Biggs said.

The probe also will attempt to determine how people apparently in the country illegally registered to vote.

Pruneda acknowledged her agency has received at least some of the data Callanen compiled, and that her agency is attempting to locate and interview the people named in the report.

"ICE does not investigate voter fraud. That's not the purpose here," Pruneda said. "We are investigating fraudulent claims of U.S. citizenship."

In March, Callanen said she was contacted by a Texas legislator and asked to provide a list of names purged from the county's voter rolls.

Voter rolls are routinely purged as people die, move out of the county or otherwise become ineligible to vote.

Callanen's review came as the Texas Legislature debated a bill that would have required prospective voters to present two forms of photo identification. Current state law requires only a voter registration certificate, which does not carry a photo ID.

The voter ID bill died because of partisan bickering, said its author, Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Tomball.

Republican backers of the measure said that safeguards are needed to protect the electoral system's integrity. Democrats say the effort is an attempt to discourage the elderly and minorities, who tend to vote Democratic, from casting ballots.

San Antonio-based U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton, whose office prosecutes federal law violations, said there hasn't been a voter fraud case in the area since he took office in 2001.
    http://www.texasgop.org/site/News2?page ... le&id=6967
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I know they're doing it here. They had a report last year I think where they were trying to get hispanic voters signed up. From my understanding they just took names out of the phone book and signed them up. I got a notice about our new voter registration cards comming out and then word of forms and such to file for deceased people.

Re: Illegal aliens: voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Does anyone remember Loretta Sanchez's controversial election win over
    Dornan (R) in CA?

http://www.house.gov/mica/fs021298.htm

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/ ... rnia.cd46/

Who here doesn't think groups like MECHA, MALDEF, PRLDEF, La Raza won't be encouraging illegal aliens to commit voter fraud during our next presidential election?

From what I understand, the ONLY authority to investigate voter fraud rests with the trustworthy Alberto Gonzalez.

Anyone scared yet?

I remember that well. He clearly lost due to fraud. Don't think that it is restricted to California. When I lived in Nashua NH which is on the border by Mass a few years ago, a bus pulled up at the voting place. This bus had Mass plates and a bunch of people filed out and formed a long line, none of whom spoke English. Unfortunately a state like NH is rampid for voter fraud since they refuse to pass a law that states you need to show ID to vote.

Also in every election there is always a big thing with college students voting. By this I mean students whose residence is in another state but they believe they are entitled to vote here. And since you don't need ID they vote. What is to stop them from also voting by absentee ballet in their home state?

Is anyone really that suprised????

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Is anyone really that suprised????
    No angryTX, I don't think anyone here is. But I'll tell you what, all this ranting and raving about who is the best candidate we have for President isn't going to matter one bit if we don't get off our rears and start doing something about these electronic voting machines and the corrupt software the machines use while not providing a paper trail. Our elections will just be a formality and our candidates will never see election victory. It will be the Globalists who will appoint a winner, not us.

Our election process is as sacred as our borders are and both are the foundation of this nation. We need to hit this issue really hard, just like we did with the shamnesty bill. There have been programmers who have testified that the software flips the results. We need to pick it up from there.

Who do you think voted to put the Mayor of Los Angeles in office?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast