Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Voting for 2008 via Motor Voter Rules

You let illegals drive, you are also letting them vote.

Right now IL is fighting against allowing illegal aliens to drive in the state of IL. IL has motor voter privileges. When you go to get a driver's license, you can automatically be registered to vote.

People, illegal aliens are out to elect your next president. They were not kidding when they were yelling "today we march tomorrow we vote."

What you don't realize is that they are not going to wait to become citizens to start voting. They are coming in under the radar and our state election offices are not up to speed to stop them.

We must not allow our states to implement motor voter laws and allow illegal aliens to drive in those states.

Your vote is in danger of being diluted by foreign nationals.

NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Please see the Illinois Focus Campaign and write and call in an effort to save IL and the 2008 presidential election. I'm sure IL carries a large number of electoral votes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MOTOR VOTER was one of the most disasterous pieces of legislation ever perpetrated on American Citizens.

Every time I think about this, I could scream. Who in their right minds could have ever thought that this was a good idea? That their Constitutional rights wouldn't eventually be erroded? How could people have been so damned greedy for PARTY that they could not have seen the problems that would arise down the road for America?

Party over country.........nice fix we're in!

I'm biting my tongue right now or I'll get banned

This was a freaking NO BRAINER
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Who in their right minds could have ever thought that this was a good idea?
    Someone who has an agenda. Someone that doesn't care about the rights of Americans as much as he does of getting policys in place to further support that agenda. Every knows that Motor Voter is fraud waiting to happen. I just don't think that eveyone cares as much as we do.

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Someone who has an agenda. Someone that doesn't care about the rights of Americans as much as he does of getting policys in place to further support that agenda. Every knows that Motor Voter is fraud waiting to happen. I just don't think that eveyone cares as much as we do.
    Yes , Someone does have an agenda and we need to give him a boot in the butt! Also, We need to keep lighting the way and spreading the word so Americans wake up and fight against this like we are. Many are waking up but there are still those that are slumbering. Our work is paying off, we just need to keep at it. No letting up! The other side is working fast and furious as well. We must remember that at all times!

MOTOR VOTER did NOT come under bush.

All roads do not lead to bush. He's merely in position to expedite a plan that's been in the works for decades. He's a spoke on the wheel. Dig deeper. Look to Congress!

MOTOR VOTER, although a part of a higher agenda, was PUSHED through by average Americans, many who happened to be college DEM students who have been manipulated since the 60's and 70's by the 60's anti-war, communist backed nuts who have invaded academia. Those very same people we are now fighting tooth and nail that are pushing OPEN BORDERS, run think tanks and have destroyed/homogonized our educational system. The very people who have supported the United Nations of genocide and theft and are the ACLU. The very people who have gone to great lengths to remove our Religious FREEDOM from our daily lives.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Code:
     Those very same people we are now fighting tooth and nail that are pushing OPEN BORDERS, run think tanks and have destroyed/homogonized our educational system. The very people who have supported the United Nations of genocide and theft and are the ACLU. The very people who have gone to great lengths to remove our Religious FREEDOM from our daily lives.
    Well it good that we are fighting them tooth and nail and HAVE NO intention of letting up! We cannot!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Code:
     Those very same people we are now fighting tooth and nail that are pushing OPEN BORDERS, run think tanks and have destroyed/homogonized our educational system. The very people who have supported the United Nations of genocide and theft and are the ACLU. The very people who have gone to great lengths to remove our Religious FREEDOM from our daily lives.
    Well it good that we are fighting them tooth and nail and HAVE NO intention of letting up! We cannot!
    LOL, April, I'm so damned stubborn that giving up isn't an option

And I'm grateful that you guys are too!!

Isn't that the AMERICAN WAY? I believe it's a special gene we've been blessed with that sets us apart from the rest of the world.

Around here they pick jury pools based on driver's license holders. So a jury of my peers is now made up of illegals who are not part of my culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Around here they pick jury pools based on driver's license holders. So a jury of my peers is now made up of illegals who are not part of my culture.
    Makes one feel all warm and cozy, doesn't it?

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

LOL, April, I'm so damned stubborn that giving up isn't an option

And I'm grateful that you guys are too!!

Isn't that the AMERICAN WAY? I believe it's a special gene we've been blessed with that sets us apart from the rest of the world.
    Absolutely, Sis, there is NO way I will ever give up either and yes it is the way to be! Never give up and never give in! I am glad that there are many of us that feel this way AND that is why we are going to WIN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast