Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens working in Ohio and our city supports it.

I'm aware that a few restaurants in Cleveland, OH have illegal immigrants working there. I have complained to many authorities and nothing has been done to stop it. It continues month after month, year after year. Its outrageous that even though authorities are aware, they have not done anything to stop it.

well Im with you on this one they have the Illegal immigrant working going down the line to Fl I have seen them all In everyrestaurants . & they were not saying any thing In English at all I was P..... Thank to Obama why don't ICE start to check this Is american not Mexico . come on Ice & gov do your job we want our country back . get them the hell Back home Ic e you know every thing do your job
    Thank you ALIPAC for the news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stop eating at this place!!!!

If every LEGAL Americian stopped spending money in the places that hire illegals, you would see change..........Untill this happens, greedy employees will continue to hire "cheap" labor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby12
    Stop eating at this place!!!!

If every LEGAL Americian stopped spending money in the places that hire illegals, you would see change..........Untill this happens, greedy employees will continue to hire "cheap" labor!!

Definitely don't go there and don't patronize any place that hires them, also pass that information around to everyone you can any way you can. Word of mouth does a lot especially when so many people in every field of work are out of work. It always comes down to the bottom line....money talks always.

Kathyet

Our Jobs being taken away

There is a similar situation going on in Painesville, Ohio. This is a santuary city of Lake County. The citizens are losing control quickly to the illegals through illegal use of our welfare, food banks, facilities, social security, and much more. Our local leaders are supporting these actions in hope it will gain a few votes for the democrats in November. What goes around comes around, and this is one time I would enjoy watching the action,

Ask to talk to the owner or manager, then ask if they use e-verify. It worked for another member here. The next day it was all Americans on the job site!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can report the illegal employers to: we hire aliens.com.