Thread: Illegal Elders

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Elders

One thing I notice a lot here in California is the number of illegals past the age of 60. Wherever I see Mexican families shopping, they are inevitably accompanied by grandma or grandpa or both. The sheer number of these Spanish speaking seniors precludes the possibility of ALL being elders of "reunited" families brought here the legal way. The majority must make their way here independantly. But how?

As noted on this board before, the desert crossers tend to be young males. I can't imagine a person of retirement age traipsing across the desert. Maybe they stuff themselves into trunks of cars? Or grandpa may claim he's just going to visit the US for a vacation. The Mexican government must make it very easy for them even if they know that it's a lie . That way they get rid of their elderly and won't have to give them social services or health care.

Once grandma and grandpa arrive young illegal parents gain a free baby sitter and cook and are both free to work full time.

Can illegal seniors collect Mexican social security once here? How we will deal with illegals who are of advanced age? How can we afford to provide them extensive health services, etc. Eventually we have to bury them as well. All gratis of our wonderful "immigration" policy.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

The majority of illegals just walk across somewhere. It can't be that hard - as you say the elderly, the babies, the pregant women - the ones who are very, very ill -

As for collecting SS - I don't know - but I feel sure there is some kind of safety net for them -

How does one qualify for SSI?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't noticed that many elder Mexicans. The ones I did come in contact with were here legally. They did the seasonal work and went back to Mexico and came back again the next year etc. When it changed with the ones I met.....after years of the back and forth, they may then bring a son into help at the same place since they couldn't work as hard as before and it was a way to guarentee a job place for another family member. After that, it seemed due to more health reasons, they just didn't go back and then the flood of the rest of the family started pouring in. And they came illegally and many didn't work and the elders did care for the babies. Not necessarily to allow the new group to work....more like so they could party, or because they were in jail. But again, that's just from what I know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)