Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Employer Pulls Gun On American Protestors At Phoenix

Illegal Employer Pulls Gun On American Protestors At Phoenix DLC

Some illegal alien employer got out of his car at the day labor center and stuck a gun in the face of one of our members demanding they turn over their camera! Police were called and a report was filed. There will be pics of the assault available later today!

Be forwarned! The perp is lucky there were only women demonstrating there today! Many of our male members would have (MOD EDIT) the dude in a heartbeat! Don’t become a victim! You have the right to defend yourself and others if you feel there is a threat to your life or anyone else’s life!

http://immigrationbuzz.com/?p=2352

Not good.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have assault charges been filed or attempted murder?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are MOD EDIT people and all is not fair

I cannot state what I mildly think the gun holder could have done above.

But remembering the last week will be enough of a reflection upon this time; and the criminals above the laws attitudes of today.

Guns are not dangerous; it is the holders of guns who are dangerous.

Sadness is everywhere for the Americans, who died last week and of all times.

God Bless - America - and Give Her Strength

On the afternoon of July 11, 2008, while publicly protesting for Ramos and Compean near the Dart Light Rail line in downtown Dallas, TX, a Latino dude got MAD on seeing my protest sign, CUSSED out the unjustly imprisoned agents as "**** DIRTY cops!" and ALMOST PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED ME!

Just wait for the DNC in den, I have a CCW and I will protect others and myself. If the threats from the pro open borders protesters and Illegal buddies come true.

I would never advocate violence but I will advocate good people to protect temselves aginst these types of savages!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

That SOB was lucky there wasn't someone nearby who had a CCW and wasn't afraid to use it!

The government is playing head games on both sides of this issue and it's making people crazy. Some laws they enforce, others they don't, at one moment it's illegal to hire illegals, other businesses get away with it, one minute the fence is going to be built, the next the money is used for other purposes, etc.....I believe it is a deliberate mind game to confuse and dismay EVERYONE on both sides of this issue and BUSH, Cheney and all the other good ole boys are just wainting for their chance to invoke martial law.

The reason it hasn't happened yet is because there has been monumental restraint on both sides.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    On the afternoon of July 11, 2008, while publicly protesting for Ramos and Compean near the Dart Light Rail line in downtown Dallas, TX, a Latino dude got MAD on seeing my protest sign, CUSSED out the unjustly imprisoned agents as "**** DIRTY cops!" and ALMOST PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED ME!
    Carry pepper spray and if confronted again, give 'em the old "NAUI WOWEEE" right in the eyes! LOL!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

These people think they can do whatever the F--- they want to.
    I am sorry for being so blunt, but, the time has come we have the "RIGHT" to protect and defend ourselves.
    They sure didnt say anything about it in the paper.

I hope Sheriffs dept gets a hold of this guy.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    These people think they can do whatever the F--- they want to.
    I am sorry for being so blunt, but, the time has come we have the "RIGHT" to protect and defend ourselves.
    They sure didnt say anything about it in the paper.

I hope Sheriffs dept gets a hold of this guy.

KOOBSTER
    You are right koobster! ILLEGAL ALIENS BELIEVE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. And if they are confronted or arrested, they suddenly go into a "special mode" where they suddenly act retarded or cant speak English. It gets really pathetic.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast