Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    These people think they can do whatever the F--- they want to.
    I am sorry for being so blunt, but, the time has come we have the "RIGHT" to protect and defend ourselves.
    They sure didnt say anything about it in the paper.

I hope Sheriffs dept gets a hold of this guy.

KOOBSTER
    You are right koobster! ILLEGAL ALIENS BELIEVE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. And if they are confronted or arrested, they suddenly go into a "special mode" where they suddenly act retarded or cant speak English. It gets really pathetic.
    Well with the help of Congressman Price trying to gut the funding for ICE they are getting help from the Democrat leadership. Read this article on alipac and tell me this isn't explosive. It's long but I suggest you get it to everyone you know.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-124830.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Just wait for the DNC in den, I have a CCW and I will protect others and myself. If the threats from the pro open borders protesters and Illegal buddies come true

I would never advocate violence but I will advocate good people to protect temselves aginst these types of savages!

Has there been threats from that side concerning the DNC? I haven't heard of this............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Sounds like this employer felt he had the right to not only financially benefit from his slave labor, but to threaten anyone else who protest his illegal hiring practises. Hope they nail his butt and he gets some serious jail time.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    That SOB was lucky there wasn't someone nearby who had a CCW and wasn't afraid to use it!

The government is playing head games on both sides of this issue and it's making people crazy. Some laws they enforce, others they don't, at one moment it's illegal to hire illegals, other businesses get away with it, one minute the fence is going to be built, the next the money is used for other purposes, etc.....I believe it is a deliberate mind game to confuse and dismay EVERYONE on both sides of this issue and BUSH, Cheney and all the other good ole boys are just wainting for their chance to invoke martial law.

The reason it hasn't happened yet is because there has been monumental restraint on both sides.
    I agree, the government is on both sides of this issue trying to provoke violence and invoke martial law.

I also believe Pelosi, Ried and Obama are part of the good ole boys trying to make US citizens of the world.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

When you protest make sure you let them know:

1. They will not drill to bring down our fuel prices.

2. They will not fully fund or they limit E-verify to protect our identities.

3. They will not pass the Save Act to protect our jobs and identities.

4. They are trying to gut ICE and not protecting our lives.
    The following article proves it.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3260126/

Hit them on everything. They aren't for the American citizen any longer. The Democratic party has failed the citizen and abandoned them.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The illegal alien employer pulled the gun because he was afraid. Afraid that by U.S. citizens protesting, his slave labor will be gone along with his large profits.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Just wait for the DNC in den, I have a CCW and I will protect others and myself. If the threats from the pro open borders protesters and Illegal buddies come true.

I would never advocate violence but I will advocate good people to protect themselves against these types of savages!
    Just heard today that Denver has a "secret plan for protesters." The ACLU has filed a lawsuit to have the details of the "secret plan." They have some high-tech things they are going to use.

Be careful looks like a group who wants to make 1968 look like a picnic will be there. Don't get caught in the crossfire or melee.

AE

The ACLU has filed a lawsuit to have the details of the "secret plan." They have some high-tech things they are going to use.
    They actually are working for Americans this time?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

me no english.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12