Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Illegal employers

(This lady should run for office)

Illegal employers
    Public Forum Letter
    Article Last Updated: 08/21/2007 07:48:51 PM MDT

In The Tribune over the past couple of years, there have been dozens of articles - personal stories - about illegal immigrants. But what your readers haven't seen are personal stories about the employers who knowingly hire these illegal immigrants.
    They don't provide health insurance. They're not concerned about workplace safety. They pay cash under the table to avoid taxes, or they take taxes out of an employee's check and pocket the deduction. This way they can avoid paying state, federal and FICA taxes since, on paper, the employee simply doesn't exist.
    Their actions encourage identity theft, the use of fraudulent documents and puts law-abiding, ethical employers at an unfair disadvantage. The enormous cost of illegal immigration comes from the result of the hiring practices of these unethical, greedy employers who are the root and cause of this entire problem.
    Something else that has been missing from this paper is an article about an official state audit of the entire cost and contributions of illegal immigration, the pros and cons. I'm not talking about a study conducted by a few college students. What are the government's figures? What is the total bill? Don't you think the citizens of Utah have a right to know?

Susan Rounds
    Midvale

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_6682846

I think the Citizens of Nevada have a right to know also...it was written up in the paper here (Review Journal)that the Welfare Dept says it is "NOT THEIR JOB" to ask if they are legal and they just give out the money...BULLS++T
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I think the Citizens of Nevada have a right to know also...it was written up in the paper here (Review Journal)that the Welfare Dept says it is "NOT THEIR JOB" to ask if they are legal and they just give out the money...BULLS++T
    I used to think we had enough laws on the books, we only needed to enforce them. IMHO I now think we need one more. I think any agency, be they government or civilian, who receives federal funding, either directly or indirectly, have the duty to check for legal status and report the illegals to ICE. I believe the enforcement plank of this new law should be that anyone caught NOT ASKING AND TELLING, should be charged with a felony of such degree that they lose their voting privileges. I believe the agency employing the person who did not tell should lose 25% of their federal funding for EACH PERSON NOT REPORTED.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

agreed.........

these people not only enable this and make an enormous profit in doing so

They expect you and I the common citizen to subsize them breaking the law by giving them citizenship, welfare, subsidized housing, health care and just put up with the minor things like dui, rape and robberys and such

Arrest the employers with a jury trial by it's citizens

confiscate all of the property of the employers and it's stock holders to go back into a pot for public use
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)