Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Illegal Immigrant on CBS: In 20 Years, We'll Run America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, they're gonna run America....right into the ground.
    Unfortunately, America has already been run into the ground.....more so by George W. Bush than the illegals. Illegal immigration is just a symptom of a much larger problem, which is our failing and corrupted political system that is driven by greed rather than principal. Blame Bush and the do-nothings in Congress for that.

They will just turn it into another hole like Mexico.
    This is precisely what the corporate, political and power elite want. A third-world "North American Union" with a tiny percentage of elite running the show and the great masses of unwashed (including the former American middle class) disenfranchised, landless and powerless. It is the model of corruption that exists throughout Latin America.

They'll take over in less than five the way things are going.
    Judging by the lack of enforcement of the law, the refusal of Judges to apply current law on the assumption of a future amnesty, and our wide open southern border, the "immigration" process has already been taken over. Anyone immigrating from Asia, Europe or Africa is generally expected to obey the law, but those migrating from Mexico are excused from obeying the law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot."

CBS Sunday Morning Show

I saw that piece, and I remember Martha Teichner stating that all immigrants to the USA were illegal until World War I . . . she implied that there either was no immigration law back then, or everybody who came here violated it. Does anybody know the truth about this?

I saw that piece, and I remember Martha Teichner stating that all immigrants to the USA were illegal until World War I . . . she implied that there either was no immigration law back then, or everybody who came here violated it. Does anybody know the truth about this?
    Immigration was basically unregulated prior to 1920, other than some biased exclusions such as the Chinese Exclusion Act. Given that there were no regulations for most migrants, they were not illegal since they were breaking no laws. There was really no imperative to regulate immigration prior to this time, but as the population increased it obviously became prudent to regulate immigration to a sustainable level.

Back To 1920

Immigration was basically unregulated prior to 1920, other than some biased exclusions such as the Chinese Exclusion Act. Given that there were no regulations for most migrants, they were not illegal since they were breaking no laws. There was really no imperative to regulate immigration prior to this time, but as the population increased it obviously became prudent to regulate immigration to a sustainable level.
    Ah, I see. So the illegal immigration advocates want a return to those pre-1920 days, despite the fact that our population has swelled in multi-millions since 1920, and our resources aren't unlimited, and we have legitimate national security concerns, especially since Sep 11, 2001. A very self-serving agenda, if I dare say so. We're at war, we need to be focusing on our troops in Iraq and Afganistan, and "immigration activists" want to divert our attention with boycotts and disruptive marches. It seems less like advocacy for poor people and more like treason to me all the time.

"I'm a ghost. I'm a ghost. I don't——I'm 45-years-old, I got 10 children, I have a business, I own a house, but nothing is in my name," Vega says.
    10 children!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE! 10 anchor babies. Yeah, at that rate, if every illegal alien [Mod Edit], then they WILL take over the U.S.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MW
    americangirl wrote:

10 children!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE! 10 anchor babies.
    Delivered on your tax dollar, attending school on your tax dollar, possibly receiving foods stamps and other government aid paid for by your tax dollars!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wait till you see how many grandkids and greatgrandkids, and you bet they will start young
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Mexicans amaze me in their arrogance, hypocrisy, and outright ignorance. Why do they want to run the USA? Why don't they start running Mexico? They seem to want to take from Americans what Americans have established and built. It just doesn't enter their dense minds that the very reason they come here is because AMERICANS made this a great land. Mexicans have failed to develop a quality country which is exactly why they fled.....But now they want to turn around, and make the American Southwest exactly what they have fled?????

If Mexico takes back the SW it will turn into exactly what Mexico is--a dump, a Third World hell-hole. Then watch, they'll want to flee it. Apparently they are taking the SW "back for Mexico." They are so arrogant that they think we stole the booming economy of the American SW. That this great economy and infrastructure actually belongs to them....Somehow we just left them the scraps in 1848.....But the TRUTH is that the SW was a waste-land when we won it from Mexico. We built a civilization here and that is what makes it ours. Mexico is a land rich in agricultural resources and crude oil. It has 2 beautiful coastlines and excellent fishing. We did not take this from Mexico, Mexicans failed to do anything with it, and they will fail to do anything with the American SW. As I always say: They are not coming here because "it is Mexico," they are coming here because it sure the hell is NOT.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well of course they will. You exude that which you are taught.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    "I'm a ghost. I'm a ghost. I don't——I'm 45-years-old, I got 10 children, I have a business, I own a house, but nothing is in my name," Vega says.
    10 children!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE! 10 anchor babies. Yeah, at that rate, if every illegal alien [Mod Edit], then they WILL take over the U.S.
    Whoa! I come from a family of 10 children. But we aren't ANCHOR BABIES. We were post-war babies. Birth control wasn't used back in those "prehistoric" days.
    But it seems to be a fad among hispanic teens to have as many as they can. Nevermind who the father is- heck they can just go on the "Murray Povich" show and ask "who is my baby daddy?:"
    ANYONE WHO COMES HERE TO "DROP" A BABY, IS A CRIMINAL, AND THAT BABY SHOULD BE TAGGED AS AN ACCESSORY TO A CRIME."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast