Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Illegal Immigrant on CBS: In 20 Years, We'll Run America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Illegal Mexicans amaze me in their arrogance, hypocrisy, and outright ignorance. Why do they want to run the USA? Why don't they start running Mexico? They seem to want to take from Americans what Americans have established and built. It just doesn't enter their dense minds that the very reason they come here is because AMERICANS made this a great land. Mexicans have failed to develop a quality country which is exactly why they fled.....But now they want to turn around, and make the American Southwest exactly what they have fled?????
    Can't be said any better then this!
    I agree 100 percent.
    When they are done turning us into a third world country with no resources and full of poverty and crime, where will the go next, Canada?
    And then American's who live here because this is our home and we love it will be left to pick up the peices...not on my watch. This can not happen on my watch! I wish we had a president that would say that too!

Re: CBS Sunday Morning Show

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff
    I saw that piece, and I remember Martha Teichner stating that all immigrants to the USA were illegal until World War I . . . she implied that there either was no immigration law back then, or everybody who came here violated it. Does anybody know the truth about this?
    Well, my brother knows all the details, but our ancestor came here in 1790, he was in serfdom, had a letter signed that stated he was free and was coming here. I would have to ask my brother when he stepped off the boat, what happened then...but I do know they had to sign something, as we believe our name was changed because they couldn't pronounce his last name, and it finally ended up something fairly close.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    "I'm a ghost. I'm a ghost. I don't——I'm 45-years-old, I got 10 children, I have a business, I own a house, but nothing is in my name," Vega says.
    Don't buy into this 'anchor baby' crap--no law says they are citizens--in fact, if their parents are not citizens, they are not! I am so tired of this!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have neighors like this. They have Mexican flags in their windows (as curtains!), and on their cars (next to the nude woman profiles).

These same people leave trash everywhere, and let their little "men" go pee wherever they please. As well there is broken furniture by the dumpster, on the decks are bags of garbage next the the bags of recycling cans.

They have torn up the grassy areas to park in, all because they and theirs have too many cars for their allotted units, turning the once grassy areas into sloppy mud holes.

Their kids breaks windows, tear up door frames on their units, the storage units and the laundry rooms (why? because they can). There are broken beer bottles all over the parking lot and children all too small wandering around alone within this mess.

Yes folks, I have seen up close what these people will turn this country into IF they took over. It is exactly what they have turned this complex into, a huge DUMP! Now mind you all, this is a big IF, if and when I am extremely old, dead and buried, but even then, they will have to contend with my descendents.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It`s about time these reporters get a taste of reality. If more of this would happen, more reporters would make a 180 degree turn on the illegal Immigration issue.
    ------------------------

It is amazing their arrogance and ignorance. They talk like we, Americans, are all going to die suddenly without leaving any descendents.
    If our birth rate now is low, it does not mean that the trend cannot reverse.

Other thing: aren't the Mexicans going to die? The way they drive and live, full of diseases and drugs, many of them are not going to live long. This without talking about alcoholism. My neighbor is a psychologist and he told me most of the clients in his clinic are legal immigrants from Latin American, mostly Mexicans, who are arrested very often. The majority of them have no will to stop drinking and have no interest in better their lives and even voting. Most of them are illiterate anyway.

Actually, I've read that large families are becoming in style to have again.

Also, in a recent fashion magazine, they took a poll, and only 25% percent of the women who answered wanted 1 to no kids. Then it went to around 33% for at least 2 kids, and 33% for 3 or more kids, etc. (I know the numbers are off, but I know that over 60% wanted 2 or more kids, so I don't think we will have to worry about Americans not having enough kids).

I know I want 3 kids after watching Mike Judge's movie, "Idiocracy." Here's the synopsis if you have not seen it:

Mike Judge wrote and directed this offbeat sci-fi comedy which gives a new meaning to the expression "people are getting dumber all the time." In 2005, Pvt. Joe Bowers (Luke Wilson) is a soldier chosen to take part in a secret military scientific experiment in which he will be put into induced hibernation for one year, along with a woman named Rita (Maya Rudolph). Bowers is chosen for the assignment because he is statistically the most average man in the Army, while Rita is a hooker ordered to do some community service; however, Bowers and Rita are forgotten when the military base where the experiment took place is closed down, and when they wake up in the year 2505, Bowers finds himself living in a society where intelligence has taken such a landslide he's now the smartest man in the world. Can Bowers save America from its own remarkable stupidity, and he can he get the dunderheads around him to believe what he says?"
    America going to the stupid people happened, according to Mike Judge, due to intelligent people having very few kids while low-income and barely educated people kept having babies out of control.

I want to put more smart Americans out there into the gene pool!! If you haven't seen the movie, check it out, as it's a real eye-opener (and of course has lots of crass humor, but what would you expect if the whole population had no intelligence left in 500 years?)

TexasGal

Mike Judge wrote and directed this offbeat sci-fi comedy which gives a new meaning to the expression "people are getting dumber all the time." In 2005, Pvt. Joe Bowers (Luke Wilson) is a soldier chosen to take part in a secret military scientific experiment in which he will be put into induced hibernation for one year, along with a woman named Rita (Maya Rudolph). Bowers is chosen for the assignment because he is statistically the most average man in the Army, while Rita is a hooker ordered to do some community service; however, Bowers and Rita are forgotten when the military base where the experiment took place is closed down, and when they wake up in the year 2505, Bowers finds himself living in a society where intelligence has taken such a landslide he's now the smartest man in the world. Can Bowers save America from its own remarkable stupidity, and he can he get the dunderheads around him to believe what he says?"

We recently rented a movie called "Idiocracy". It was the story stated above. It had Luke Wilson in it. It was a campy quirky movie but there message is there and it is a strong one. The president of the USA is a rapper And the "Big Brother" of the world is Carl's Jr. It is a strange but sadly brilliant movie.

I agree TexasGal. I have 3 and all my friends and family have 3 or 4 kids. I don't think we will have a shortage of kids in America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I agree TexasGal. I have 3 and all my friends and family have 3 or 4 kids. I don't think we will have a shortage of kids in America!
    Keep up the good work
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast