Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The wreckage of that bus should be hauled up in front of the White House with a sign that says "How many more Americans must die before you enforce our laws?"
    NOW THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!
    I'll sign on too - with one modification:
    The wreckage of that bus should be hauled up in front of the White House with a sign that says "How many more American children must die before you enforce our laws?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The wreckage of that bus should be hauled up in front of the White House with a sign that says "How many more Americans must die before you enforce our laws?"
    NOW THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

I like this idea much, much better than the one I had.

This incident so infuriated me that I actually started to cry and the first thing I thought of was a flyer.

A flyer to be printed up with photos of those four kids and huge lettering at the top asking "How Many More Must Die?" and sent out to Bush, Chertoff, every single ICE office, and local, state, and federal politician.

The bus....now that would get some attention!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I assume that particular bus will be impounded for investigation maybe until her trial is finished.

What we need is another similar old school bus we can smash the side in, lay it on a flat bed truck and haul it to the White House!!

Anybody know where we might get them?

There isn’t much chance that they will be able to learn to safely drive in the United States. My comments are partially based on observations from two teachers in the IILLEGALS(bilingual) program who were LEGAL immigrants and are now United States citizens from Spain and Cuba that become frustrated attempting to teach "proper"(their own word) Spanish to the illiterate ILLEGALS in the Texas School System. The ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that "our" schools have to spend time and resources to teach the ILLEGALS proper Spanish (proper Spanish is an oxymoron in this case) before they can even consider teaching them English!!! The ILLEGALS have their own program from Pre-Kindergarten through the 5th grade and still most do NOT learn English so there is little hope of the legitimacy of a passed Drivers Test!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    George Bush is responsible for this. This is his fault and the fault of every pro illegal alien, pro amnesty, Open Borders group and activist we fight.

This woman did not respect our laws from the start. She did not stop at the border or when her visa expired, why should she think a little old stop sign is any different?

W
    I also hold George Bush accountable for this horrible occurance. If President Bush honored the oath he took to obtain office, none of this, or thousands of other horrible crimes and events around the country committed by illegal immigrants, would EVER HAVE HAPPENED.

I don't think this bothers Bush, he probably gets lots of respect from his very evil friends for being the murder that he is - Scull and Bones - P.O.S.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

If the police can't ID her then how did that company hire her? The families should sue that company for hiring this illegal alien and bringing someone that has no understanding of our road systems into the country.

W
    This is currently going on in Texas. There was a police officer killed (shot) by an illegal in Texas. They are criminally charging the employer where the illegal was working!!! I am not sure if the family is also suing the employer.

The family should also sue EVERYONE involved (police department, city, mayor, etc.) when this illegal was previously involved in an accident in 2006----and it was proven that she did not have a license, etc.----and that she was obviously an ILLEGAL.

If hauling the bus to DC would be too far/difficult-----they should at least haul it to be placed in front of hte governor's office!!!

Here's a link for those who want to contact their government representative(s) (local, state, federal). http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

I've been working the past three days and am just now seeing this.

I honestly do not know what to do with my anger over this. I'm just sitting here, shaking and almost seething.

These were four beautiful children -- all four futures gone. All four families just ruined by this senseless act.

And this MOD EDIT of a woman -- it's anybody's guess if she'll even be punished for it. She's a lying POS -- and this country just looks the other way, allowing her to live on ... while these four kids are dead.

There has just got to be an uprising in this country. I'm sitting here at 4 p.m. in the afternoon and the goofy political droning over the election just goes on and on... meanwhile, THIS is happening out in the "real" world, yet nobody in the MSM says a thing.

Just shaking my head and pacing over it. I mean, we write letters all day long, but nothing changes. It's just going to happen again.

What can we DO???

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?secti ... id=5968494

Interesting -- I do a quick google search on this and this story comes up through the AP. NOT ONE MENTION of the driver, of the FACTS of the story -- that the van crashed into the bus . ..just a general picture of the "bus crashing."

We can't even trust the media to give the entire story, in a factual way -- THEY ARE HIDING THE FACT THAT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS ACCIDENT!!

I'm also sitting here and counting the times we're hearing about the ONE woman who was denied oxygen on the plane flight ...and yet this goes unspoken. I mean, it was terrible for her, but we've got four kids killed and no mention of it!!

I'm so disgusted right now I'm about to puke.

Schools often sell their old buses, perhaps one could be set up as a rolling memorial and taken to events?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast