Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    again the baby with the heart disease is the criminal here am i right??
    The problem is with the parents who are here illegally. They have created this sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    The problem is with the parents who are here illegally. They have created this sad situation.
    So it's okay for the baby who is a citizen to be deported with her parents back to mexico where she'll probably die right?? someone help me understand.

So it's okay for the baby who is a citizen to be deported with her parents back to mexico where she'll probably die right?? someone help me understand.

The baby is not an American citizen. Birthright citizenship is a myth....you know, just like Aztlan. We don't deal in myths, unlike other people we know.
    Maybe you would like to explain where is it okay for parents to have had a child to use as a pawn to try and stay here when they knew there was a deportation order?
    And why is it that in Mexico this child would have to die? Where is Mexico's responsibility of seeing to the healthcare of their own?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

The baby is not an American citizen. Birthright citizenship is a myth....you know, just like Aztlan. We don't deal in myths, unlike other people we know.
    Maybe you would like to explain where is it okay for parents to have had a child to use as a pawn to try and stay here when they knew there was a deportation order?
    And why is it that in Mexico this child would have to die? Where is Mexico's responsibility of seeing to the healthcare of their own?
    wow birthright citizenship is a myth??? what planet are u living on i see you are clearly not grounded in reality but caught up in conspiracy theories. You probably believe 9/11 was carried out by the bush administration too right??

Not yet.
    But if she stays with these illegal alien criminal parents she soon will be.

Personally, I would have no problem deporting the parents NOW and sending the kid home after treatment.

2 outa 3 ain't bad.
    Yea, soft hearted me...we're going to be paying the medical bills anyway.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

MW
    tantum wrote:

No, but there parents are and they should pay a penalty for their crime. Unfortunately, deportation seems to be the only penalty our judicial system wants to impose on illegal immigrants. In my opinion, the baby and the parents are two separate issues. The baby can be turned over to the state, however, the parents should go. Perhaps you need to research exactly what the parents did a little further. They ignored a deportation order purposely and then went on to have an anchor baby in the hopes of beating the system.

I know it seems cold, but the parents should suffer the consequences of their actions, regardless of the situation with the baby. Americans go to prison for lesser crimes, they're not typically given a free pass because their baby is ill. At the very least the father should be deported and the mother put under house arrest until the babies condition improves. The mother should only be able to leave the confines of her living quarters to spend time in the hospital. Perhaps she can live in the local church - it's good enough for Elvira . How's that for a compromise?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wow birthright citizenship is a myth??? what planet are u living on i see you are clearly not grounded in reality but caught up in conspiracy theories.
    Here's your conspiracy theory...

[Congressional Record: June 13, 2007 (Extensions)]
    [Page E1279-E1280]
    From the Congressional Record Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
    [DOCID:cr13jn07-18]

INTRODUCTION OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP AMENDMENT
    ______

HON. RON PAUL

of texas

in the house of representatives

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mr. PAUL. Madam Speaker, I rise to once again introduce the American
    Citizenship Amendment. Currently, any person born on American soil can
    claim American citizenship, regardless of the citizenship of that
    child's parents. This means that any non-citizen who happens to give
    birth in the United States has just given birth to an American citizen,
    eligible for all the benefits and privileges afforded to citizens.
    Madam Speaker, this is unacceptable and is far from what our Founders intended when they drafted our Constitution. It undermines the very concept of citizenship as enshrined in the United States Constitution:
    to be constitutionally entitled to U.S. citizenship one must be ``born
    . . . in the United States'' and ``subject to the jurisdiction
    thereof.'' This second, and most important, part means that in order to
    gain U.S. citizenship one must owe and actively express allegiance to
    the United States in addition to the act of being born on United States
    soil.
    Practically, what the current state of affairs does is cheapen
    citizenship. Rather than impart all the obligations and
    responsibilities of being an American, it becomes merely a ticket to
    welfare and other Federal benefits. The history of the United States is
    that of immigrants, but previously individuals from diverse backgrounds
    accepted the obligations of citizenship in exchange for the great
    benefits of living in the United States as Americans.
    This proposed constitutional amendment restores the concept of
    American citizenship to that of our Founders. This legislation simply
    states that no child born in the United States whose mother and father
    do not possess citizenship or owe permanent allegiance to the United
    States shall be a citizen of the United States. It is essential to the
    future of our constitutional republic that citizenship be something of
    value, something to be cherished. It cannot be viewed as merely an express train into the welfare state. I
    hope my colleagues will join me as cosponsors of this legislation.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

wow birthright citizenship is a myth??? what planet are u living on i see you are clearly not grounded in reality but caught up in conspiracy theories. You probably believe 9/11 was carried out by the bush administration too right??

The 14th amendment has been used and abused....just like every other thing illegals can find to use and abuse in this country. And the day that stops is coming quickly as well. Perhaps you should study up. Neither our Constitution, nor our laws, are open for re-interpretation to be twisted to suit the whims of criminals, and others, seriously deluded enough to believe this country owes them.

CT? LOL.....now that's funny stuff right there!! Stop already, my sides hurt.
    No, I don't happen to be one of those of who believe that the Bush administration carried out 9/11.....

I don't believe that any more than I believe that illegal aliens, from any country, have the right to walk into my country making demands......and that includes demanding that our tax dollars be used to care for a sick baby they use as a pawn to prevent deportation.

Now that we've gotten your little diversion tactic out of the way, let's hear your responses to the questions I asked you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The 14th amendment has been used and abused....just like every other thing illegals can find to use and abuse in this country.
    I wonder how long it will take for the Alien Civil Liberties Union to plant the "Munchausen Syndrome" theory into their heads?

"Occasions for being centre of attention are created by deliberately causing illness, injury or harm to others (primarily their children) to provide opportunities for rescue and care."

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    The 14th amendment has been used and abused....just like every other thing illegals can find to use and abuse in this country.
    I wonder how long it will take for the Alien Civil Liberties Union to plant the "Munchausen Syndrome" theory into their heads?

"Occasions for being centre of attention are created by deliberately causing illness, injury or harm to others (primarily their children) to provide opportunities for rescue and care."

Can something so complicated be explained in a comic book?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast