Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

so they continue to break our laws and be a burden along with their child? this is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    again the baby with the heart disease is the criminal here am i right??
    The problem is with the parents who are here illegally. They have created this sad situation.
    So it's okay for the baby who is a citizen to be deported with her parents back to mexico where she'll probably die right?? someone help me understand.
    The parents should be deported. They put themselves and their child in the situation. It is the parents fault and no one elses. For now, the child can't be deported. It can be either left with friends or a relative or the parents can take the child with them. Don't they have doctors and hospitals in their home country? What is so hard to understand?

What is so hard to understand?
    "...who entered the country illegally in 1990" Sponging off us taxpayers for 17 years.

"...care she would likely not be able to get in their native Mexico" Mexico has an excellent healthcare system, but yes, they just might have to pay for it there.

..."departure would cause extreme hardship to an American citizen." That baby is NOT an American citizen. It's another abuse of our 14th amandment.

"...said the family's attorney, David Lunas." Their second lawyer! How nice they can afford one attorney much less two.Or are we paying for that also? (See facts in the Bush-McCain amnesty bill)

"The girl, 17-month-old..." How convenient to have a child within this timeframe.

"...because of a little-known genetic abnormality." GENETIC. Another hand-me-down condition by illegals.

"November 2004, the Board of Immigration Appeals ruled they were in the United States illegally and gave them the option of leaving on their own." Ignored orders, stayed here illegally for THREE MORE years.

"Hazelle's medical expenses are mostly covered by state program that helps low-income children with chronic conditions." California tax payers.

"In May 2007 they got a letter telling them to surrender to immigration authorities on June 26." Which they ignored again until two weeks before the deadline.

"...on July 3...requested a year's stay....(denied)..they left with a new deadline — July 26." We'll see.

"...might have to leave sick toddler in California" Ok, that's one thing I might agree to, but the parents should go! Having two attorneys, they knew full well what they were up against from the very beginning.

Don't know why that would be so hard to understand, but some just don't...
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Guess I'm one of those...
    Except for the "we'll see" part

Facts are correct though, but taken from an article dated the 11th, before the granted year.

They still should be deported.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

There's a case going on here where a four year old playing on a boulevard street while no one supervised was kidnapped and found dead several days later. There was no Amber Alert issued because of fears the illegal alien mother would be dicovered. The mother wants to go to Guatemala for a funeral, but worried about getting back. The next day a U visa was issued by DOJ because this woman was invaluable in the prosecution of the abductor should they ever find one. Yeah sure.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ever notice they NEVER WATCH THEIR KIDS. In our area, we have had numerous incident where toddlers ran into the street and got run over. Funny how they are the same race as the majority of illegals in our area.

Our illegal alien loving news media never uses the correct term and skirts around the issue with words like "undocumented" or "mexican national". We even have a newscaster on abc30.com that just has to say her name as if she where in mexico. It's real funny how everyone else on the station pronounces it like any other AMERICAN.

Well, it just so happens I was talking to my doctor the other day and he said Mexico has some of the best medical doctors and facilities in the world. So there is no excuse why these people can't take their kid back there for treatment. This story is all a ploy to get Americans to feel sorry for the illegals.

Sorry, it ain't working with me.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem is with the parents who are here illegally. They have created this sad situation.
    So it's okay for the baby who is a citizen to be deported with her parents back to mexico where she'll probably die right?? someone help me understand.
    On what basis is this statement made? Frankly, this kid does not look so deathly ill that she must remain in the US or she will die and I have seen enough seriously ill children to be able to say this. Medical care is available in Mexico. If she requires more specialized evaluation or treatment, let her come to the US for it then return to Mexico. Again, my suspicion is that she could receive adequate care in Mexico but her parents are using her condition as a way to avoid deportation.

I have just one question for tantrum-

ARE YOU THE CHILD OF ILLEGALS THAT SEEPED ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER?

Although it is sad, children often must pay for the irresponsible acts of their parents. These illegals acted extremely irresponsible by bringing a child into the world in a country in which their future is uncertain. We have American citizens in jail paying for a crime who have children that are paying right along with them, why should this anchor baby be any different, does she have more rights than the children of American citizens?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast