Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants’ Children Suffer, Study Finds

Illegal Immigrants’ Children Suffer, Study Finds
    By KIRK SEMPLE
    Published: May 20, 2011

Eulogia was scared and adrift. At 25, she was poor, pregnant and an illegal immigrant. She worried about how she would pay for medical care and raise her baby, and even whether a trip to the hospital might prompt her deportation to Mexico.
    Enlarge This Image
    Chang W. Lee/The New York Times

Giovanna Baca, a speech-language pathologist, works with Miguel Angel Arista Juarez at Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Health Service. It helps illegal immigrants and their children.

But when she plunged into a postpartum depression in 2003 after the birth of her daughter, the first of three children, a hospital social worker referred her and her husband to an East Harlem social service agency that has counseled them and helped them get care for their family and get the government assistance their children were eligible for as American citizens.

“I think I very am lucky,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“By bringing these families out of the shadows and providing them with access to better work conditions and learning opportunities,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Illegal Immigrants’ Children Suffer, Study Finds

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Illegal Immigrants’ Children Suffer, Study Finds
    By KIRK SEMPLE
    Published: May 20, 2011

Eulogia was scared and adrift. At 25, she was poor, pregnant and an illegal immigrant. She worried about how she would pay for medical care and raise her baby, and even whether a trip to the hospital might prompt her deportation to Mexico.

More hogwash!! If she was so damn worried about supporting her own kid, she wouldn't have had it! She knew exactly what she was doing, screwing our tax payers! These people make me SICK!!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    "Poor, pregnant illegal aliens" must be deported as soon as they emerge from their "shadows" HA, let them demand handouts from their home countries, we are CLOSED!!![/quote]

And, OUT OF BUSINESS!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    [quote]Millions of the youngest citizens in the United States, simply by virtue of being born to a parent with a particular legal status, have less access to the learning opportunities that are the building blocks of adult productivity,â€

[quote]“I think I very am lucky,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S citizenship should not be bestowed upon the offspring of illegal aliens. Instead of the parents getting amnesty, it goes to their kids, in a sense.

"They are being taught how to work our system, and they are professionals at it! Hell do any of us have even a clue how to work the system? It's got to stop! Illegals are bankrupting our country and must be stopped! Come on fertility drugs paid for by medicaid! they got to go parents and children, if your illegal parents had you here then your illegal too!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go home, problem solved - no more depression, fear, anxiety, etc. Raise your children in Mexico, after all, the are citizens of Mexico too.

I get so sick of reading all these articles about these so called ''POOR IMMIGRANTS". The politicans are sooooo worried about their next election, they are betraying Americans and the American soliders. I could cry when I think of our soldiers who are fighting all over the world to keep our country safe and our freedom in tact. While they are fighting to keep America safe, our government is giving our country away to every Tom, Dick or Joe that wants to walk across our borders. What do they think when a soldier comes home, only to see illegals gathered on every street corner, when they read that an illegal raped their neighbor's daughter, that their children is now in a class room that is half filled with Mexicans and destroying their childrens education, that their child can't get into college or get a job because an illegal took their place. The flag that they fought and risked their lives for, is thrown to the ground and burnt before their eyes, right here in the good ole USA, AND THE PRESIDENT SAID THESE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE, and are basically one of us. I wonder if any of our so called elected officials have even stopped to think what they are doing to our soldiers, or even care. These people who fought so hard for our safety now have to come home and still fight the battle to keep their home ground safe and secure while having to support and pay for these illegal people who is vowing to wreck America, and with our governments blessings.
    Why doesn't anyone write an article about the soldiers who returned home , only to find that THEIR COUNTRY WAS GIVEN AWAY BY THEIR GOVERNMENT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast