Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    My 26 year old son in law was killed in Afghanistan a few months ago, and I completely agree with you. Our fine men and women are risking and losing their lives at this very moment, while their own Country is being invaded and taken over. Our military families are struggling to make ends meet, while the illegals drive around in brand new cars paid for by our soldiers blood and lives. Every time I see a young military family carefully comparing prices to get the best discounts, sure enough there's a family of 5 illegals loading up their carts with food they pay with food stamps! What is happening in our Country is a complete injustice and spit in the face to our American citizens. Our government doesn't care though, all they want are votes based on false promises. Often I think that we have been abused and been pushed aside for so long that it is just too late for things to turn around in our favor. We're all just holding out for 2012 and analyzing the candidates BS.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

that their children is now in a class room that is half filled with Mexicans and destroying their childrens education,
    HoosierLady, I live here in Mesa, AZ and I can assure you that my daughter is not in a class half filled with Mexicans, she is in a class that is 95% filled with Mexicans! And to top it off only 30% of the school passed the state mandated tests!

I wonder if any of our so called elected officials have even stopped to think what they are doing to our soldiers, or even care.
    Nope, Obama wants to freeze military pay and he HAS frozen social security for the senior citizens for about the last three years!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    that their children is now in a class room that is half filled with Mexicans and destroying their childrens education,
    HoosierLady, I live here in Mesa, AZ and I can assure you that my daughter is not in a class half filled with Mexicans, she is in a class that is 95% filled with Mexicans! And to top it off only 30% of the school passed the state mandated tests!

[quote:207dmloo]I wonder if any of our so called elected officials have even stopped to think what they are doing to our soldiers, or even care.
    Nope, Obama wants to freeze military pay and he HAS frozen social security for the senior citizens for about the last three years![/quote:207dmloo]

I was on a morning walk on Country Cub this morning and was stampeded
    several times. by herds of baby strollers, and little Hispanic chatter boxes.
    And the stroller pushers were ready to pop out another little pay check!
    I had to walk out in the street or I would have been trampled.....
    Their destination was McDonald's of course. I got my coffee and there they were feeding off the Arizona DEBT cards. Swipe, Swipe,Swipe,Swipe,Swipe.
    Oh yeah, I never seen such suffering... What crock of crap...!

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

[quote:1wx73zvn]I wonder if any of our so called elected officials have even stopped to think what they are doing to our soldiers, or even care.
    Nope, Obama wants to freeze military pay and he HAS frozen social security for the senior citizens for about the last three years!
    I was on a morning walk on Country Cub this morning and was stampeded
    several times. by herds of baby strollers, and little Hispanic chatter boxes.
    And the stroller pushers were ready to pop out another little pay check!
    I had to walk out in the street or I would have been trampled.....
    Their destination was McDonald's of course. I got my coffee and there they were feeding off the Arizona DEBT cards. Swipe, Swipe,Swipe,Swipe,Swipe.
    Oh yeah, I never seen such suffering... What crock of crap...![/quote:1wx73zvn]

I'm moving back to Michigan next week where my kid can get a decent education. I hope and pray they never invade there to this extent!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12